Her smile

You're my star [On Hold]

hm....since it's already been more than a week and aff stil hasn't removed my chapter...I thought that maybe it's better just to upload it again and then later on deleting the other chapter...anyways...sry that it took so long for updating...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“This Marina-shi...is she from..?”

“Yeah” Sooyoung smiled at him. “It was when I was in Japan for 2 years...She was my band mate from Route0.”

“You seemed to be very close...what happened then?”


 

Flashback

 

“Listen girls, tomorrow after school you two will have a shooting for the clothes line 'Chubbygang', so make sure you don't dally when school finished, okay?”

The manager looked very strict at the two girls who were standing in front of her. She really didn't want to be this strict to them, but this morning these two were almost late again. Even if Marina didn't tell her, she could guess that it was again because of Sooyoung. This girl just kept eating and eating, no matter when and where. In Sooyoung's opinion food was one of the most important things. And the breakfast was the most important meal since you would start your day based on it, blah blah blah. Really, this kid sometimes drove her nuts. Why couldn't she be a little bit more like Marina-chan? Cute and absolutely lovable. Well...Sooyoung was cute and lovable too...but the problem with the food...

She sighed and looked at the two girls who had gone back to the mirror to practice their dance choreography. When seeing them practicing hard and giving their all, these two looked so innocent and cute.

Ms Sakaa sat down at the table in the corner and opened her diary. The next few days would be busy ones, the kids had shootings, meetings and also a TV appearance. Therefore they would have to practice in the already short free time they have. In her opinion, kids, especially around this age, should play with friends instead of hurrying from one job to another. And also the fact that Sooyoung had to live far away from her family worried her a bit. Kids need their parents, and especially girls around this age need their mother.

She shook her head and ruffled through her hair, tapping the diary nervously with her pen. There must be a way to help that kid. But where? It has been almost a year since Sooyoung saw her family for the last time. She often chatted with them and sent video messages, but this wasn't a solution. This girl must felt so lonely all this time, even if she kept smiling. Maybe...she could arrange a meeting? Or she could...

Ms Sakaa flinched when she suddenly felt a light tap on her shoulders. A little surprised and embarrassed, she turned to the tall girl that was standing behind her.

“What's up, Sooyoung?” She tried her best to act like nothing happened.

The girl shrugged and put her hands into her pockets.

“Nothing...Ms Sakaa just seemed to be very worried. You looked like this.” Sooyoung frowned and pointed at her face. Then she turned back to normal. “And you sighed a lot...so I thought you might be angry because of this morning...” She looked down to her hands. “Mianhaeyo...I'm really sorry because I always trouble you so much...Next time I'll hurry up...so don't be angry and smile again...because I like Ms Sakaa best when she's smiling....”

The woman looked at the girl, surprised that Sooyoung would think like that. But then she started smiling and patted the girl's head.

“Don't worry, Soo-chan. It wasn't because of you...and thank you. Mmmh...But you know what?” The girl looked up to her. “I also like you best when you're smiling, so you should smile, too, ok?”

Immediately the girl's face brightened up and she began smiling sweetly at the elder woman.

“I will! Ms Sakaa...I'll go back to practice now!”

Ms Sakaa watched the girl going back to her friend with a big smile on her face. Yeah...this girl was really cute. She could understand why so many people, in the company as well as outside, liked this girl so much. Sooyoung was kind, always worried for other. She sometimes behaved like a kid, playing and joking around, while in the important moment she could talk like an adult. But the most appealing was her smile. This girl's smile attracted everyone, from young to old, male to female. Her smile was probably one of the reasons, why she won first place in the audition.

“Mio-san. Why are you staring so intensively at Soo-chan?” A voice appeared behind her. “Are you jealous of her youth and her pretty smile?”

Mio Sakaa immediately blushed when she recognized the voice.

“Haha, stop joking. I just watched them practicing. But what are you doing here, Kei-san? I thought you had an important meeting.”

“Yeah...it ended earlier so I thought I could make a short detour to the practice room to watch Soo-chan and Rina-chan.”

The song ended and the tall man began applauding, making the two young girls turn around in surprise. Immediately their faces began beaming and they ran towards him, who was opening his arms widely. The two girls threw themselves into his arms and hugged him tightly.

“My two princesses missed me that much?”, he laughed and hugged them back.

“Of course we missed you!”, the two of them exclaimed in unison.

“Why are you here, oppa?”, the taller one of them asked after they let go of him.

“Why?...well...I missed you guys...and I needed to check if Mio-san is doing her job correctly and if she is treating my two princesses fine.”

The three of them grinned and kept talking to each other, so they didn't see how Ms Sakaa's face slowly changed.

“Hey girls...how about taking a short break? We could go and get something to eat.”, Kei Sugiura then suggested. He winked at Sooyoung and grinned a little. “I know you're almost starving, right Soo-chan?”

The girl pouted and crossed her arms, acting like she was huffy.

“Stop portraying me as a glutton! I'm not always eating!”

“Don't be mad at me Soo-chan!”, the young man whined. “I'll buy you any food you want!”

“Mmh...ok”, the girl answered and a bright smile appeared on her face.

The tall young man took each of the girls by their hand and smiled at their manager who was standing there, watching him being friendly to the girls, especially to Sooyoung, while he always made fun of her. Ms Sakaa forced a smile on her lips.

“Please go ahead, I'll have to get my bag first.”

”Ah, sure...then let's meet down in the entrance hall.”

With these words he left with the two girls, leaving her behind in the practice room. When Ms Sakaa was sure that they were far away enough, she slammed her fist onto the table, cursing the little girl that could capture everyone's heart with her smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay...so this was the 'new' chapter...it's too short I know...and I still haven't finished the part with her past...I'm a bad author...

Well anyways...I think the next chapter will be the final of her past, so stay tuned! :3

and for people who can't wait to know what will going to happen after that...I thought of letting Kyu and Soo go on a date together :3