Her secret

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Before the story goes on I want to say something....Well I think it's kinda confusing if the POVs are so short and I keep on writing with all the lines as a mark for the end of the POVs so I decided to write Soo's thoughts in red and Kyu's in blue.

 

Oh and thank you all for subscribing and commenting. :)

To all the new readers: I hope you'll like my story and pls comment :3

 

 

“Geez...she's so annoying. Why can't she just watch the teacher?“

When the lesson ended, Kyuhyun sighted and stood up quickly. Sooyoung, who wanted to get to know to him, looked up surprised. Even before she could say something to him he was gone.

“Sooyoung! We have to go to our next course!“, a girl said and touched her shoulder. „Ah,yes... Then let's go Ji Eun“, she replied a little bit confused.

While going to her next class, Sooyoung kept looking around. Maybe he was somewhere around there.

“Who are you looking for?“, Ji Eun asked her.

“Ani...it's nobody...ah well....by the way...do you know that guy is, who was sitting next to me during the lesson?“

Ji Eun, who was looking into a little mirror looked up a little bit surprised. “Don't you know him?“ she asked. “He's Cho Kyuhyun. Actually he's one of the most popular boys among the girls. He's good-looking and smart, but his character is...a little bit complicated. He doesn't talk to anyone, so he doesn't have many friends...But why do you ask?”

“Ah it's nothing...I just want to know more about the people in my class, that's all. It's not like I'm interested in him or something like that...it's just that....”, Sooyoung's voice kept going lower and in the end she just mumbled something.

Ji Eun, who also saw her blushing, giggled. “You're damn cute, do you know?”, she friend a little, which made Sooyoung even blush more.

“Don't say something like that...everyone knows, that you're the cutest girl of the school...I'm just the tall one.”

“Stop making yourself worse than you are. What's so wrong in being tall? You can wear all these y clothes while I have to stick with all this girly stuff. Being tall is definitely better than being small, so just be happy with you're height!”

“Haha...that's Ji Eun's onliest weak point...fortunately she isn't asking any more about Kyuhyun-shi. I don't know what it is...but there's something about him that attracts me...”

Both girls entered the room and sat down. Not seeing him in her class Sooyoung was a little bit disappointed, but then she concentrated on the lesson and tried not to think about him. After two hours of lesson the bell rang for lunch time. Sooyoung stood up and packed her things.

“Soo, want to go to the canteen with me?”, Ji Eun asked. “Sorry...there's something important I have to do, you can go with the others if you want”, Sooyoung apologized. After her friend left with the other students, she took her bag and went up to the rooftop.

“I'd like to go with you Ji Eun, but I have to practice now. Mianhe! I have to learn the dance within the day, but I'm still lacking. The choreography is so difficult!”

After she tied her hair back in a ponytail she the music with her mobile phone.

“I can do it!”, she said to herself. “Sooyoung, hwaiting!”

Then she began practicing, kept repeating the parts, where she still danced wrongly and only focusing on her practice, so she didn't notice it, when suddenly someone went up to the rooftop.

Seeing her dancing to a unknown song of his favourite girl group he stopped and watched her for a little while.

“This can't be possible...but it's definitely the voices of SNSD...Is she...?!?”

Sooyoung, who was turning around, froze immediately, looking into his face

 

 

 

so....this is chapter 2...sry for taking to long, but I had to prepare for my exams...Ji Eun is actually IU's real name (you all know it right?^^). So what do you think will happen next?

Please comment! :)