Neomu, neomu, neomu, noemu, neomu, neomu johahae!

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Hey guys....

First of all:

I'm really sorry that this update took so long >.<

mianhae, jeongmal mianhae...but I was busy with preparing for some exams....I'm so tired right now...

Another reason why it took so long...Actually I was watching every SNSD performance on youtube over and over again....Sooyoung's so pretty! X3...and again I'm fangirling...XD

So...here's the new chapter, so please enjoy it!

 

 

Although he had been close to many girls it was the first time that Kyuhyun didn't know what he should do or say to her, so he decided that there was only one possible way to get out...RUN.

Sorry, but I think I have to go now...bye, take ca..” he said while turning around but suddenly stopped. He didn't expect her to be THIS close. Her face was only a few centimeters away from his.

Again his face reddened.

Ah...”

 

 

What's up, Kyuhyun-shi?”, Sooyoung asked. Her big eyes were staring innocently at him, making him more nervous.

It's nothing...”, Kyuhyun answered and avoided to look into her eyes again.

I don't think it's nothing...you're face is all red. Are you really ok?” While saying this she put her hands onto his cheeks, knowing, that his face would become even redder.

Actually I shouldn't like that...but he's too cute! Ji Eun told me that he had many girlfriends during middle school, but he's acting like he never touched a girl before.

Ya...let go of me...People might misunderstand this...” His voice crackled.

Why can't I be like always? Cold and unconcerned...Why is this girl making me like that...It's not her that I like...she's different from her image...it was the girl on TV that I liked so much, so it can't be her! That's impossible!...Cho Kyuhyun, don't be confused just because your ideal girl is also the one you dislike the most!

Sooyoung was watching his face while he was thinking to himself. Seeing that his expressions changed very fast she chuckled and let him go.

Haha, now I understand what you said about my face last time. But I think you should watch yours too. It's too funny.” She tried to stay calm but bursted out laughing. “Ah sorry...It's not meant in a mean way...but...” Sooyoung began laughing again. “Ah...mianhae...”

Stop laughing! That's not funny! I didn't make fun of you last time!” Somehow it made him angry that she was making fun of him...but on the other side...

Geez...I always thought, that she'd look cute when she's smiling...but when she's laughing like that she's even prettier and cuter...Omo...what should I do now? I think I'm falling for her...NO! STOP THINKING SUCH STUPID THINGS! She's not someone I can like, so I should stop thinking of her! Yes, I have to stop this.

Tss...if you're able to make fun of others like that I think you're not really ill. And if you're not ill, then there was no necessity for me to come. I'll go now. There's someone who really needs me.”

He took his bag and went to the door.

Ah...wait, Kyuhyun-shi. I didn't mean it...mianhae” Sooyoung went after him and grabbed his sleeve. Kyuhyun stopped and turned around, looking right into her puppy eyes.

Are you...mad at me because of this?” Her puppy eyes even grew bigger and once again his face turned red. She even began pouting.

Darn it, Choi Sooyoung! You know how to make a guy weak.”

He knew he would even get weaker if he continued to look into her eyes, so he focused on a spot at the wall behind her.

..I'm not angry...I know you didn't mean it...”

But if you're not angry, then why aren't you looking into my eyes?” Sooyoung, who was still holding his sleeve, pulled it (kind of how little children do, when they want something).

..I...I can't...sorry...”

Sooyoung felt her heart itching. She was kinda disappointed and sad.

Geez...I was too excited because he came here to visit me. By the way...he mentioned that there is someone who really needs him...How could I think that someone like him wouldn't have a girlfriend. Of course there are many girls who want to date him...even at school there are so many talking about him...

Ah, no. I have to apologize. I shouldn't do something like this.” She let go of his sleeve an smiled at him. “Thanks for coming...”

Something's wrong with her...She's not smiling her gorgeous and bright smile...her eyes look kinda...sad?

Seeing her like that made him worried, so he took her hands and looked straight into her eyes.

Did I say something wrong?”

Sooyoung tried to pull her hands away but Kyuhyun was tightening the grip. She felt tears coming into her eyes, so she looked down, because she didn't want him to see her crying.

Sooyoung, answer me...Did I say something wrong that hurt you?”

She kept silent and then he saw tears falling down on the ground.

Geez...It's my fault...because of me she's crying again. Why do I always hurt her?...I have to do something...

Kyuhyun couldn't stand seeing her like that so he instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

Mianhae...jeongmal mianhae...It's all my fault, so please stop crying.”

Kyuhyun-shi...please don't do something like that..”

Sooyoung tried to free herself from the hug, but he was too strong.

...What if your girlfriend finds out about this? She'll be really mad at you.”

Bwoh? My girlfriend?”

Kyuhyun untightened the grip a little so he could see her face. The tears were still flowing down her cheeks so he bowed down and kissed them away, making her stop crying immediately. Sooyoung was staring surprised at him.

What are you doing?”

He chuckled and placed his hands on her cheeks.

I don't have a girlfriend, babo!”

Sooyoung was confused.

But you said that people might misunderstand...and that there's a girl who really need you!”

Did I say this?...Well...yeah...but people could really misunderstand it. Don't you think it's weird? You're only wearing a nightdress.”

She looked down herself, seeing what he meant.

Yeah...guess you're right...this would really cause some gossip...But what's about this girl who needs you?”

She raised her head, looking into his eyes, his warm and smiling eyes.

Haha...That's why I said babo! I already told you I have a little sister. I think it's time for me to pick her up from school.”

Sooyoung felt her cheeks burning and looked down again.

So...it was like that,” she mumbled.

Ya! Babo Choi Sooyoung! How could you misunderstand this? Of course he meant his sister. In school he's never with a girl, so how did you get the idea that he might have a girlfriend? Geez...I want to punch myself...

Aw...she looks so cute when she's blushing. That makes me wanting to make her blush even more...

Kyuhyun places a finger under her chin and lifted her face. She was still avoiding looking into his eyes.

So...does it mean that you like me?”, he asked her with a smile on his lips.

Her cheeks became redder and she began to stumble.

A-Ani...why..why should I?”

Oh...so you're not?”

He let go of her face and turned around, pretending to be disappointed.

..because there might had been the chance that I like you too...but if it's like that then I apologize for the misunderstanding. Just forget about it.”

He went a few steps and then he felt her arms around his waist.

Don't go, Kyuhyun-shi...I...actually I lied to you....”

Sooyoung buried her face in his back, making him smile happily.

I know it already...How could someone not like me?”, he asked cockily and laughed. Then he turned around and smiled at her.

So...are you going to answer honestly this time if I ask if you like me?”

She nodded and then her bright smile appeared on her face.

Neomu, neomu, neomu, noemu, neomu, neomu johahae!”, she answered, making him laughing even more.

You like me that much?...but I don't think that I like you that much...”, he said and grinned.

Bwoh?” Sooyoung pouted. “You don't like me that much? Then I don't want you as my boyfriend.”

Sooyoung loosened her hug, already wanting to let go of him.

Wait! Neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu, neomu johahae! So I like you even more.”, Kyuhyun said.

Ts...I don't believe you!” Sooyoung was still pouting, looking awfully cute. “Prove it!”

Do you really want it? You might regret it afterward”, he answered, already pushing her back into the house and smirking at her.

I don't think so.”

Well, we will see.”

Kyuhyun picked her up and carried her ( of course in princess style!) into the living room where he laid her down on the couch. Sooyoung looked up into his face and wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly he bowed don to her, their lips only a few inches away from each other, until their lips met.

 

 

 

Whoa...so now they're a couple! Didn't expect it to go this fast...hehe

at the beginning I wanted them to fight again...but in the end it turned out like this....

 

Oh...and I realized that my English is really bad...It would be much easier to write in German...but well...it will help me to improve...at least I hope it

 

Hope you all liked the chapter :3

So my dear readers... please comment or subscribe if you haven't done it