Please don't go

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Well...here's the next chapter...but it's only a short one...I'll try my best to make the next one longer...I'm not sure if I can update within this week....if not I'll update in 3 weeks since I'm going to go on a school exchange on the first May week...


 


 

Wait, Soo! It's not how it looks like!”

Sooyoung stared at them for a few seconds before she turned around and began running.

It's not how it looks like? Really funny, Kyuhyun. It's exactly like that, or does he want to say that he just tripled and fell on top of her while she was taking off her blazer?...Choi Sooyoung...You're really an idiot. You should have noticed earlier that he has never been interested in you. Who wouldn't prefer a cute little girl like Ji-Eun over a scrawny giant like you?...Pabo...you're so stupid...How could you be so dumb and fall in love with him?...Pabo...”

As the tears came up, her sight slowly blurred but Sooyoung just kept on running, as far away from them, the boy she thought she could trust forever and her best friend who had always supported her in everything she did, as possible. Sooyoung felt like her heart had been ripped into many pieces and she just couldn't stop crying. She didn't care if anyone saw her like that, didn't notice that she was running so fast that it hurt every time she breathed in, didn't hear the voice that was calling her.


 


 

Donghae opened the door and looked around. When he was sure that nobody was there he stepped out of the room and sighted in relief.

Geez...these girls are really annoying. I already told them that I'm only interested in my Youngie and still they're swarming around me. What am I? An idol or what?”

Suddenly a shadow appeared at the end of the corridor and he already wanted to hide in that old unused music room again when he recognized her. Immediately his mood rose and he lifted his arm to wave at her.

Hey, Youngie! What are you doing he...?”, he began asking with an happy smile on his face but she just ran past him.

She...was crying?” Donghae watched her leaving, still surprised about what he has seen. “Wait...my Youngie is crying?!?”

Immediately he sped up and followed her, angry that someone dared to make her cry.

Whoever it was, I'm going to kill this person!

Sooyoung! Wait!”, he called but she didn't listen. He wasn't even sure if she had hear him so he tried to run even faster.

Damn! She's really fast...If she keeps running around this headless something bad might happen...

Worried that she might get hurt, Donghae kept shouting her name as he tried to catch up with her. Slowly the gap between them shortened, also because Sooyoung had to slow down a little to open the entrance door. Outside, Donghae stopped and looked around...Finally, he saw her...running straight to the main street which was always very busy around midday.

Does she...?

Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Stop it already! No matter what happened, you can't end it just like this! Please think about the others, too!”, he shouted and felt his eyes became watery. It just couldn't end like this. There was so much he still needed to tell her, so much he wanted to do for her. If it all ended in a few seconds...he didn't know how he should live on then.

Don't go Sooyoung! Don't leave me like that!”

Because of the tears he couldn't see anything clearly anymore, he only heard the sound of a honking car and then screeching brakes. Was it all over? Donghae gulped and slowly came closer to the car, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his blazer. The driver of the car had already opened the door and came around his car to where Sooyoung...was sitting. Donghae breathed out the air he had been holding in. relieved that she was still alive.

The old man, the driver, scratched his head, helpless what he should do with the crying and sobbing girl. He wanted to scold her that she shouldn't do something like that, that it was dangerous for herself and also for other people, but he couldn't The girl had been running straight to the street and he thought that she already wanted to cross when she just sank on her knees, right there on the pavement.

Hey, little girl...please stop crying...i...I' not going to scold you so please stop crying...”, he tried to comfort her but the girl kept on sobbing.

I'm really sorry”, a male voice appeared behind her and the man looked at the boy coming closer. “She didn't want to hurt anybody...it's just that right now she's beside herself and didn't know what she was doing. I'm really sorry. If anything happened to you or your car, please ca...”

Aniyo”, the man shook his head. “It's ok...Please take good care of your girlfriend....Maybe you should take her to the hospital...she might have got hurt...Or should I take you two to the hospital?...I mean...”

Donghae smiled at the man and stepped up next to Sooyoung.

It's ok. I'll take her home, so don't worry.”, he said and knelt down to her. The man watched him patting Sooyoung's head for a few seconds before he decided to get onto his car and drove away. Donghae stared after the car until it disappeared behind the next corner. He then slowly turned to Sooyoung who was still sitting there in the same position. She had stopped crying, but seeing her sad and with empty eyes like that broke his heart. Still it was better than her not being alive. Donghae instinctively wrapped his arms around her.

I don't know what happened to you...but I'm glad you didn't end it like that...I wouldn't know how to live on without you...”, he said and pulled her closer to himself. “I...was really scared...scared that I might never see you again...”

Sooyoung stared at the sky that seemed so blue and closed her eyes. She slowly breathed in and lightly put her arms around him, her forehead leaning against his shoulder.

It...was because of you...”, she whispered. “I stopped because of you...”

Donghae loosened the hug and slightly pushed her away to see her face.

Because...of me?”

Ne...”, Sooyoung nodded and looked at him for a second before she lowered her gaze. “Why do you like me that much that you didn't want me to leave this world?...”

He's probably the only one who thinks like that...


 


 

hm...so now Donghae “saved” her...I never thought the story would go into this direction, but whatever...I know I'm a bad author because I write really spontaneously...and my English is also really bad...But I will try harder to improve!

Please leave a comment if you have some time...and remember to subscribe if you haven't done it until now(...I know I'm really annoying because I write this every week...but I want to reach 75 subscribers for this story! only 3 more left >.<)