Getting to know each other

You're my star [On Hold]

 

“Look there, it's Sooyoung,“ a girl was shrieking, while pointing at a tall girl, who was entering the school. Her friend next to her sighted: “Woah...she looks so pretty today. I wished I could be her...She's rich, pretty and is one of our top students.” “Yeah, and her parents are famous instructors...I'm so envious!”

Kyuhyun, who was sitting on the stairs of the entrance and reading a book, looked up and his gaze followed the pointing finger. When he saw Sooyoung his face went a little bit gloomy.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

“It's her. Why does everyone like her?...Sure...she's pretty and nice to everyone, but does nobody sees how fake she is? The smile never reaches her eyes, but everyone is blended by it...Tss...such stupid fellows. I don't know what she's thinking but surely something like 'They're so stupid. I don't like them but they don't get it.' Rich girls are always like that”

---

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and stood up. After taking one last glance at Sooyoung he left and went to his classroom. He chose a place at the window and looked out of it, waiting for the lesson to begin.

 

“Excuse me...” a girl said and touched Kyuhyun's shoulder. He turned his head and saw HER, the person he disliked the most. “Is the place next to you free? There aren't any other seats free...so would it bother you if I sat next to you?” Sooyoung asked shyly.

 

Sooyoung's POV

“Why is he looking so strangely at me? Did I say something wrong?...But I just asked politely...Geez...Staring like that, he makes me nervous...maybe I should ask someone else, if he wants to change seats...”

---

Sooyoung was about to turn around and ask someone else, when Kyuhyun suddenly answered. “Sure, I don't think that someone else wants to sit here”, he said and smiled at her. “Ah, thanks”, she said while smiling back. "I'm Choi Sooyoung, nice to meet you!" 

 

Kyuhyun's POV

"As if nobody would know that...she's the most famous girl of the school...Geez...why does she have to sit next to me...hopefully she won't bother me if I'm nice to her now"

---

 

"Ah, nice to meet you Sooyoung-shi. I'm Cho Kyuhyun", he answered nicely and smiled at her. Seeing his smile Sooyung's face turned a little bit red, so she just sat down and took her textbook, pretending to read.

 

Sooyoung's POV

“Aish...He has such a cute smile...”

---

 

The bell rang and the lesson started. Although she concentrated on the things the teacher said, Sooyoung sometimes drifted away and glanced at Kyuhyun. But unfortunately for her, he was facing the window....

 

 

so...this was the first chapter...I know...it's a little bit boring...and also a little bit short ( I didn't have much time, because i will write a term paper tomorrow, so i had to learn for it)...but I will try harder , so please keep reading my story and please leave some comments!

Kamsa hamnida! :3