Fighting because of a girl?

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Soo....next chapter is out...

it's almost Christmas time...I have to buy presents....>.>

well...did you all listen to SM Town Winter – The warmest gift?

I absolutely love this album! Especially SNSD's Song “Diamond” X3


 


 

Donghae watched Kyuhyun as he left the room and then his eyes went to Sooyoung, who was sitting there quietly and looking out of the window, with a dreamy expression on her face. Seeing her like that, made him make a decision.

Hm...seems like he's her boyfriend...well...but not for long. This girl's quite interesting, I can't let her slip out of my hand. Sooyoung...you're going to be mine!


 


 

The bell rang and Mr Kang ended the lesson. Everyone was excited to talk to the new student but Donghae didn't even care. He only had one target: Sooyoung.

Donghae got up from his seat and wanted to go to her, but a tiny girl reached her before him.

Sooyoung, why didn't you tell me?”, she asked and grabbed Sooyoung's hand.

Seems like she's one of her closer friends...hm...she's sitting next to me...what was her name?..Jiyeon?...no...it was...Ji-Eun...she might be helpful....”

Sooyoung turned around to her shorter friend.

Tell you what?”

Actually Sooyoung knew what Ji-Eun wanted to ask her, well it was obvious what everyone was going to talk about during this break, but maybe there was a tiny little chance that her friend wanted to ask something else, so she acted like she didn't know.

Uhm...you know...about...err....about you...and Kyuhyun-shi...”, Ji-Eun stuttered and her face went red.

Wow...she's so cute! She's turning red just by asking a question like that. So cute!....somehow I feel bad that I lied to her so often...geez...I'm not a good friend at all...“

Sooyoung looked at her friend, whose face was still red and made a decision. She bowed down and whispered in Ji-Eun's ear.

I'll tell you later on. Let's meet on the rooftop during lunch break. First of all I have to take care of our new student now, OK?”, she asked and smiled at the shorter girl, who was still blushing.

Uhm, yeah...then see you later Soo”, Ji-Eun answered and smiled back. She then turned around and went out.

I surely have the cutest friend on earth ^^

Sooyoung then looked at Donghae who had been watching her talking with her friend. He immediately smiled at her when their eyes met, with the result that she gave him an icy glance.

Come on. We have to go to the next room, or we're going to be late.” With this she took her bag, turned around and went out of the room, not caring if he'd follow her or not.

Ts, ts, ts...You're going to change your mind, little princess. Wait and you'll see that I’m far better than your rude boyfriend.

Donghae followed her...well at least he tried to, but since he was the new good-looking student there were many girls who surrounded and followed him, asking him questions about his old school, his hobbies and so on. Because he was a gentleman, of course he answered all of them and smiled at the girls whenever he talked to one.

Somehow Sooyoung felt bad that she wasn't that nice to him.

Well...Actually he didn't do anything bad to me... he has already apologized for bumping into me and he somehow saved me as he caught me when I fell...and about flirting...maybe it wasn't flirting for him...maybe it's different in the States and he just wanted to make friends by being nice to me......well...I can't blame him for anything......maybe I should apologize?...or at least be nicer to him?....

Sooyoung stopped in front of a classroom and turned around...only to see him standing in the midst of all these girls, who were simply blinded by his idol-like looks and his charisma. Seeing him like that really made her speechless.

Woah...Why did I even made up excuses for him? It's simply his personality that he's flirting with every female person who's pretty and wears a skirt...Well at least I don't have to worry that he'll get lost in school. There are surely plenty of girls who'd love to show him the school.

Really mad, she just turned around and went on to her next class, this time really not caring if he followed her or not.

Donghae, who saw that she went on, turned to the girls and smiled.

Sorry girls, I have to go now. There's someone going to be mad at me if I don't go to her now, so see you later, girls^-^!” While waving to the girls he went to catch up with Sooyoung.

Bwoh? Who's that girl?”

Haven't you heard of it? Everyone knows that it's Sooyoung!”

Eh? Why does he like her? She doesn't have anything special.”

Why does everyone like her that much?”

If she weren't that pretty and rich nobody would want to be her friend!”

Donghae, who almost caught up with Sooyoung, suddenly turned around. The smile on his face slowly faded away as he went all the way back to these girls.

Hey you jealous es! Don't you ever dare talking about her like that!”, he said with a cold voice. “And to answer your question why everyone likes her...well...she's pretty and rich, yes...but more than that she's kindhearted. She would never say anything that hurt others, not like you es. She's not the type to bash someone just because of a guy.”

Y...Ya! How dare you talking to us like this? Don't you know who we are?”, one of the girls screamed back.

Ts...I don't care who you are. Even if you were the president's daughter, I just talked to you in the way you deserved it.”

You're going to regret that you behaved towards us like that! Even if you're good looking, we won't let you get away with it!”

Amazed how stupid some girls' attitude could be, Donghae began to laugh. “Wow...do you really think I’m that scared of some y girls?”

Watch your mouth!”, the girl hissed and suddenly some guys appeared behind her. “Go guys, he's yours. Do with him what you want.” With these words she as well as her friends stepped back and watched the boys surrounded Donghae.

Damn these girls! Of course they will have some stupid guys who follow them everywhere...Seems like I got into a serious fight again...but well...at least it will be a evened fight.

Wow, now I'm totally scared, girls“, he said while grinning, just to provoke them a little bit more. “Come on, dudes. Who wants to be the first?”

Wow, you're talking really big.”

Just stop blabbering and come on!” Donghae tensed his muscles and waited for the others to make the first move. At first they just stared at each other and went around him in a circle, but then suddenly all of them began bawling and jumped at him. He didn't expect them to attack like that but he tried to defend himself against as many of them as possible. Of course it wasn't a fair fight but luckily for him, Donghae had a black belt in Taekwondo. But he could also see from the way some of them fought that some of them also did martial arts.

From the beginning of the argument there had been many students watching, but now, as they began fighting, there were people coming from every direction, screaming, cheering and also some even filmed the fight and sent it to their friends.

Sooyoung, who was already in her class room, didn't notice anything until some of the boys, who were sitting in the room, suddenly jumped up from their seats and ran out of the room.

Did you hear it?”

Yeah, let's go!”

There were also some people running down the corridor, talking to each other really loud. Sooyoung only heard snatches of their conversations.

...really serious...fighting...down there... new student...Hee-Young's gang”

As she heard the words new student, Sooyoung immediately jumped up.

F***! What is this stupid jerk doing? Damn it! Not enough that he's flirting with every girl, no, he also has to fight with the guys. Geez, I’m going to kill him, but first of all I have to settle this fight!

Thinking this she ran after the others and soon arrived where the guys where fighting. Sooyoung tried to get to the center and as she went nearer she could see the guys punching and beating each other. Some had signs of a black eye, others were bleeding, also Donghae.

Finally she got through the crowd.

Ya! Lee Donghae! Stop it! Aren't you ashamed of your behavior?”

Donghae who recognized her voice turned around and looked at her, so one of the others boys took his chance and aimed for his face.

Watch out!”

Donghae turned around again and saw a fist heading for his face, too late to fend it, but then suddenly he only saw dark brown hair in front of his face, hearing the sound of a hand hitting a face. All of them immediately froze and stared at the girl who got in between them.

Sooyoung's face was covered with her hair, so no one could see her expression. Slowly her hand raised to the place where the guy hit her and touched the red spot on her cheek. Luckily for her, he noticed her in the last second and didn't punched her with his fist but slapped her with his hand.

Around them everyone was suddenly silent, there was only the sound of the students breathing. They were all waiting for Sooyoung to say anything, wether screaming or crying, just anything.

...Sooyoung...” Donghae was the first one to break the silence. “...Are you ok?”

But she didn't answer. He reached for her shoulders, wanted to comfort her somehow, but suddenly she was pulled away by someone.

Don't you ever dare to touch her!”, a angry voice shouted. The person was holding her in his arms, her face buried in his chest. Sooyoung looked up in surprise, looking into her boyfriend's serious face. Kyuhyun looked down to her, a sad expression on his face.

I'm sorry, Soo...I couldn't keep my promise to protect you....”

Sooyoung didn't know what to answer, her brain didn't want to work. On one side she was happy to see him, but on the other side she was still paralyzed by the slap. But relieved that Kyuhyun was by her side, the numbness slowly faded away and she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.


 


 


 

I'm sorry.....Soo got slapped in her face TT.TT......I'm soooooooooooooo sorry!

Oh...and I’m also sorry that it took so long to update...I thought that I would manage to update once a week...but I had no ideas what to happen next, up until today....so again....I'm soooooo sorry >.<

Oh well...the story's...well....it's really...err...I don't know the English expression for it...duh...well...but I think it's going to be complicated now...


 

nyu....so like always I want to ask you to comment...and for everyone who hasn't done it yet...please SUBSCRIBE!