Can we talk?

You're my star [On Hold]

Sorry guys that it took so long to update...I don't know why but somehow I had quite a few difficulties with this chapter. I wrote like 4 different versions but each of them seemed kinda weird. In the end I chose this one...but somehow I think that I could have done it better...

Oh yeah...and besides that....I dunno why but somehow I updated before the breakdown of the site but somehow this chapter was gone after that so I had to up 

oh and...it also might take a little longer till the next chapter as I have to learn a lot for my exams in the next few weeks...I'm not sure if how long it will take (just one week or 2-3 weeks) but I will work hard on the next chapter!

:3


 


 

Kyuhyun scratched his head and looked at her with guilt.

Sorry...I forgot...but it makes me angry if you make yourself worse than you are....Soo...you're such a great girl. You are pretty, intelligent, nice, lovely, cute and so much more. I don't understand why you're always thinking so bad about yourself...Why can't you see all these good sides of yourself?”

...Why?...maybe because I'm not as good as you think I am...”


 

Eh?” Kyuhyun looked at her with confusion. Did he just hear it right? “...Soo...what do you mean with this?”

Ani...I was just joking around”, she answered and smirked. “I just wanted to see if I'm a good actress or not.” Sooyoung stuck her tongue out at him. “Seems like I'm a really good one. You should see your face, it's really hilarious.” She imitated his expression and laughed out loud.

Kyuhyun just stood there and watched her in disbelief, but then, suddenly, he grabbed her wrists and pulled her closer to himself.

Soo...tell me the truth....There must have something had happened to you....”

Sooyoung didn't move at all, she just held her arms in front of her as if she wanted to protect herself and stared at him. Her eyes widened and he could see the fear in them.

Her eyes are so big, like if she wants to cry...Is she scared?...Sooyoung...she's scared...of ME?”

Immediately he let go of her hands and moved back a few steps.

...Mianhae, Soo....I didn't want to scare you....”

The two just stared each other until the bell broke their silence. Sooyoung turned her head to the door and then back to him again. Somehow her eyes seemed to have changed.

...The bell rang...We should better hurry back now...”

Sooyoung turned around and went to the door. There she stopped and looked back at Kyuhyun, who was still standing there.

Come on, Kyu. For the missed lesson I can make a excuse...I'll say that you took me to the infirmary after the...”fight”...but if you keep staying here any longer it might be a little difficult to find a feasible excuse.”

With these words she went on downstairs, leaving a puzzled Kyuhyun back.

Mianhae, Kyu....It's not like I don't want to tell you...but how could you not hate me when I'm the one who hates myself the most? Mianhae...


 

Soo! Where have you been?”, Ji Eun immediately ran towards her and began whining when she entered the classroom. The smaller girl looked like she wanted to cry. “I was so worried. You've never a class since middle school.”

Um...mianhae Ji Eun...but now let's hurry to the science lab or we gonna be late....”

Sooyoung smiled at her friend to signalize that everything was ok and went to her desk. She took her back and grabbed Ji Eun's wrist to pull her, who was standing in the middle of their classroom like if she was nailed there, out of the room. The smaller girl just followed her without saying a word. She knew that something about her best friend was strange but it didn't seem like Sooyoung wanted to tell her right now. It was always best to be patient as in the end Sooyoung always came to her to ask for advices. Ji Eun guessed it wouldn't take longer than till they walked home together, she just had to stay patient for a few more hours. Also it would help her friend to arrange all her thoughts, so Ji Eun just followed her and tried to act as normal as possible, even though she was really worried.

The two girls entered the science lab and sat down onto their seats in the second row. Ji Eun unpacked her things and watched Sooyoung from the corner of her eye. What she saw made her really worried. It happened from time to time that Sooyoung would be lost in her thoughts or daydream but this time she was just staring at the blackboard with a completely empty gaze like if she was lost in an other world. The small girl just sighted and hoped that her friend would get back to normal soon. Even without knowing what happened she could guess that it had something to do with Sooyoung's new boyfriend, Cho Kyuhyun. Just the name made her wanting to puke. She had never been a huge fan of him but because Sooyoung seemed so happy she wanted to give him a chance. But it didn't seem like he had changed at all. Ji Eun was pretty sure that Kyuhyun somehow managed to break her best friend's heart. Nobody can change the way he or she is, at least this Cho Kyuhyun. Because Sooyoung moved to their district during middle school she didn't know anything about him. Cho Kyuhyun was the biggest player she had ever known. Even at a young age like this he was always hanging around girls all the time. Sometimes he had also dated several girls in just one day. But the worst thing was that he took money from the girls who wanted to go on a date with him. Cho Kyuhyun was definitely the most disgusting creature she had met in her entire life. Although when Sooyoung came into their class he almost had stopped this, Ji Eun still was sure that he couldn't change the type of person he was. Somehow she now regretted that she didn't tell Sooyoung about this. Because of her, Sooyoung was feeling miserable now!

I have to help her....”, Ji Eun mumbled to herself, but because Sooyoung was still in her thoughts, she didn't even notice. “Right...I have to protect her from him. Cho Kyuhyun...you won't ever get the chance to come near her again.”, she thought and made up a plan.


 

Kyuhyun slowly walked back to the classroom to take his bag before he went on to the science lab.

Geez...she was totally scared of me...Ya, Cho Kyuhyun, you're really an idiot...If Sooyoung had wanted to tell you then she would had said it straight away...chincha...instead of being a little bit patient you just scared her. Everything was fine and then you had to screw it up. Of course she won't trust you if you besiege her like that!

Kyuhyun felt a bit down when he arrived the lab, so he threw his bag onto his table and sat down at the window in the second to last row. From there he could see Sooyoung who was currently facing the blackboard. He kept looking at his girlfriend, trying to figure out what she might be thinking, but then her little friend Ji Eun suddenly looked at him. Her cold glare gave him the chills so he immediately turned around. In the reflection of the window he could see that the girl kept staring at him for a few more seconds and then turned around to talk to Sooyoung.

What's wrong with her? She seemed like if she wanted to kill me right now....Is it because of Sooyoung? Of course it is. Since middle school they're best friends so it's no wonder she will get mad....but really....I didn't do anything wrong to Sooyoung...I mean...I didn't wanted to scare her like that, but it was just because I was worried!

Kyuhyun was still thinking about what he could have done wrong when the teacher came in and the lesson started. Of course he couldn't concentrate that much on what the teacher said, but because it was just a repetition of the last lesson the teacher didn't bother to pick Kyuhyun as he he was one of the best chemistry students in the class.

Soon the lesson ended but Kyuhyun still didn't know what he could have done wrong as for him it was logical to act like this in such a situation. He stood up and sighted while he packed his books into the bag. It was lunch time now, so maybe he could talk to Sooyoung right now. He took a look at his girlfriend who seemed to have gone to normal as she chit chatted and laughed with some girls. Suddenly she looked up like if she knew that someone was watching her, but as their eyes met she immediately turned to her friends and went out with them.

Great job, Kyuhyun. Now she's avoiding you. Really...great job!

Kyuhyun wanted to follow her but suddenly there was someone standing right in front of him. He looked down as this someone was really small and frowned when he recognized her.

Um...What's up, Ji Eun-shi?”, he asked and tried to smile at her.

Can we talk? There's something I need to discuss with you.”, she answered back with a sweet smile, but as the last person left the room her expression turned cold and contemptuous.

Sure...” Somehow Kyuhyun felt a little queasy as he looked down to the small girl who seemed to hate him more than anyone else.


 


 

So?...What do you think Ji Eun will be doing to him? Poor Kyu, I feel really sorry for him, but on the other hand I think it's quite funny ^^

Oh well...in the end I still didn't even give a hint about Soo's past, although I wanted to...but in the next chapter I'll definitely write something about it...I

Nyu...if you have nothing to do, please comment! :3