I'm so sorry...

You're my star [On Hold]

 

Wow...it's really difficult to find a picture where Sooyoung looks a little bit sad

it took me more than 15 minutes to find this...

well...she's our happy princess, of course it will be difficult

 

 

 

But her tears didn't stop.

Ya! Why are you this late?...I really thought that...that he...would...”

And then, she only felt that Kyuhyun was hugging her and she slowly calmed down.

I'm really sorry...”

 

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do or to say. He let go of her and pushed her gently onto a swing. Then he kneeled down in front of her and instinctively patted her head, like he was always doing when his little sister was crying.

Shh, don't cry anymore...everything's ok now. I'm here with you so please stop crying, ok?”

Sooyoung just nodded, still not able to say something. She was too shocked and maybe also a little bit surprised that he hugged her. But finally she stopped crying.

Good girl!”, Kyuhyun said and again he patted her head. “Here. This is for you.”

She looked up, surprised about what he gave her.

How do you know that I like strawberry candy?”

Actually because I'm one of your biggest fans...but I can't say this to her...

Hm? It's just because of my little sister. She always eats them so...it just happened that I have some with me”, he said.

Oh...so it's like that...”

Hearing this made her a little bit sad, so Sooyoung just unwrapped the candy and ate it. She was kinda pouting.

Aish...how could I think that I could be his favourite member in SNSD...it's just coincidence, so stop being happy just because there was a chance that he might like you! Choi Sooyoung, you're really stupid!...Oh yes...this could never happen...He already told me that I'm one of the persons he dislikes the most...How could I forget this...so frustrating...

Suddenly she heard him laughing.

Ya! What's so funny?”

Hm? It's nothing...It doesn't have anything to do with you”, he said, trying to sound more impersonal to draw a clear line between them.

I can't tell her that it's funny to observe her face when she's thinking...damn...she looks so cute...but WAIT! Did I just think that she was CUTE? Ya! Cho Kyuhyun! What's wrong with you? Even if it turned out that she is your favourite girl group member, she's still Choi Sooyoung, the girl you dislike most!

So...about why we're here...have you give it a thought?”

Kyuhyun stood up and leaned against the framework of the swing. While he waited for her answer he looked up at the sky.

Looks like it's going to rain soon...I should take her home or she's getting sick...no...I should go home or I'm getting sick....

Even after 5 minutes he still didn't get an answer from her so he turned around.

Hey...why're you not answering?”

Sooyoung slowly turned around and looked at him.

You're really...unbelievable. How could I ever think that you somehow could be a nice person?”, she said and glared at him. “Woah...I kinda understand now why everyone says I'm naïve.”

Saying this, she just stood up and started walking home, but somehow she felt uneasy.

He's surely going to hate me even more...and then, what if he reveals my secret? Aish...why did I say this to him? Why can't I ever think before I say something? Geez, I'm going to die if Mom and Dad find out about it...so frustrating! Why does everything goes wrong? Why is it...Eh?

Suddenly she felt someone grabbing her wrist.

Why are you always running away?”

I'm not running away! I just don't want to talk with you anymore. It's frustrating! Just let me be!”

And again she felt the tears in her eyes, so she looked down in order to hide it from him.

I'm sorry if I make you feeling this way...I didn't mean to hurt you or something like that. It's just like...I just don't want...it's...well...”

Kyuhyun didn't know what to say. Again he was confused because of her. And then he suddenly just blanked out his mind and hugged her.

It's just because I wanted to protect you...I'm sorry...I won't interfere in your life anymore.”

With this words he let go of her and left. Sooyoung couldn't move. Her feelings were a mess. She was happy, sad, confused and many more at the same time.

Suddenly, it started to rain. At first only a few drops, but then the rain got stronger, but she just stood there, watching him go, not feeling the tears because of the heavy rain.

 

 

 

Well, another chapter is our ^-^

To all my dear subscribers: thank you very much and please comment

:3