Special Chapter 6 - Kris and Ravi

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

“Ravi,” Kris called out. The shifter in question stopped, waiting for the dragon to catch up.

A part of Ravi thought that he should run. Whatever Kris wanted to say could very well end badly. For him anyway. It was no secret to anyone how close Kris and Sori were. They had grown up together, they were family. Ravi knew the feeling since that was the same kind of bond he had with N, Leo, Ken, Hongbin, and Hyuk.

Given, Ravi hadn’t spent a few years dating and sleeping with one of them. But the general idea was the same. Now that Ravi was dating her……..he could only imagine what the dragon would do to him. he knew he should have seen this coming, but darn his foolishness. He thought Kris would let it drop, trusting Sori to look after herself or something.

Yeah, he knew how stupid that thought was before he even finished thinking it.

“Hi, Kris hyung,” Ravi greeted, trying to be as polite a possible in hopes of getting into the older boy’s good graces that way.

“Cut the crap,” Kris rolled his eyes, “don’t act like I’m gonna rip you limb from limb just for breathing. I hear that you’re dating Sori.”

“We just went out on one date,” Ravi explained, “I’m not even sure if she considers us dating or what.”

“Ok,” Kris narrowed his eyes slightly, “now I’m starting to consider that limb ripping thing.”

“Sorry,” Ravi looked down, “I just know that you two are close and…….” He trailed off.

“And she likes you a lot,” Kris told the younger, “and as long as she likes you, I’ll play nice and not kill you for touching her.”

“Alright,” Ravi nodded, “and if she stops liking me?”

“Well,” Kris smirked, his dragon creeping out a little bit allowing for his skin to begin turning to scales, “that would depend on why she doesn’t like you anymore, wouldn’t it?”

“What if she just stops liking me?” Ravi tried to keep his fear down, but the dragon was REALLY intimidating. Ravi knew exactly why Kris was so feared by others. This!

“Then I let it go,” Kris shrugged, dragon receding, “if she moves on and starts to like someone else, then that isn’t your fault. So I don’t have to chew on you as punishment. Literally. I will use your legs as chew toys. I’d use your arms too, but if you hurt Sori I’m planning to give those to Kai. That kid sure loves his noona. If hurt her and I’ll have to work to get to you before him.”

If Ravi was being honest, the idea of Kai trying to kill him inspired just as much terror as Kris killing him did. And he knew the werewolf would do it, too. Kai loved Sori just as much as he loved Chen. If he could slaughter the person who hurt his big brother, just imagine what he’d do to the person who shatters his non-biological big sister.

“Got it,” Ravi finally mustered up the will to talk, “hurting Sori is something I plan to avoid at all costs.”

“Good,” Kris smiled, “glad we had this talk.”

The dragon left, silently laughing to himself over having scared the shifter so badly. He didn’t actually plan to kill Ravi is something happened, but he didn’t need to know that.

A/N: so, sushi_sykes asked for this situation, Sori picking Ravi and Kris having to give him the talk. Hope you like it, hun! I know I have fun writing it. now, I have no more requests and I’d like some. So ask for a cast member focused chapter! And if you want, ask for a situation to go along with it!