Special Chapter 21 - Leo

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

ATTENTION! So, I’ve got a lot of stuff on my plate right now. I know none of you want to hear this and I don’t want to say it, but I’m going to be taking a week off starting Monday and lasting until the following Monday on ALL of my stories. Sorry guys, but the crap load stuff going on in my life off-line needs attention first and foremost. I swear I’m only going to be off for a week, no more and no less.

Leo glared at the carpeted floor. He didn’t need to see a councillor, he didn’t have any problems that merited that. Just because he’d been falling asleep in class so often didn’t mean he had problems that he needed to talk about.

 He.

Was.

FINE!

No matter what anyone else said, he was fine. He didn’t have abandonment issues because his parents dumped him at an orphanage when he was a baby. He wasn’t withdrawn because the other kids at school bullied him. but no matter who he said that to, if they weren’t N or his dongsaeng no one believed him.

“Hello, Taekwoon,” the councillor smiled, waving him into her office, “is it alright if I call you that. Or you do want me to call you Leo?”

“Fine either way,” he shrugged.

“So tell me,” she said, “do you have any idea why you might be falling asleep in class? Too much homework keeping you up late? Other children at the home making noise?”

“Just tired,” he shrugged.

Actually, that was a bit of a lie. Leo didn’t feel tired at all most of the time, but suddenly he’d be asleep and no one could wake him up for at least a few minutes. Maybe that was normal, or maybe Leo didn’t want to admit to himself that it was a little weird to suddenly fall asleep when you didn’t even feel a little tired.

Then there were the visions of a black horse with a mane of fire and flaming hooves.

“When you sleep,” the woman asked, “do you remember anything in particular?”

“Not really,” Leo replied, but the woman didn’t look like she believed him.

“Are you sure?” she questioned, “sometimes the things we dream about can tell us a lot about ourselves and the problems that we’re having. If you’re dreaming about something, maybe you should talk about it. it might explain why you’re so tired.”

“A horse,” Leo admitted, “a flaming horse.”

The woman nodded before telling him that he could go. A few weeks later, Leo received a letter informing him that he would be attending a school for troubled kids the following school year; Dark Lake Academy. He was enraged, but it was comforting to know that he wouldn’t be alone, N and the others would be going with him.

It wasn’t until arriving at Dark Lake and finding out what he was that Leo decided that he wasn’t upset about being sent to Dark Lake.

A/N: and that’s how Leo got his “you’re going to Dark Lake” papers.