Special Chapter 19 - Suho

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

“Hi,” Joonmyun smiled, dropping down into the empty seat beside Kris, “I’m Joonmyun.”

“Kris,” the older dragon nodded slightly, not even bothering to look at the younger.

“I know,” Joonmyun said, trying to get the other talking. He’d admired Kris a lot growing up and now he had the chance to meet his idol. Things weren’t exactly off to a good start, but Joonmyun wasn’t one to give up easily.

“Of course you do,” Kris rolled his eyes before fixing his glare on Joonmyun, “everyone knows about the freaky four.”

“Kris,” Hyuna dropped into the seat ahead of him, “play nicely, ok? He just wants a friend.”

“ out,” Kris hissed, but Joonmyun could tell his words lacked any real bite. Hyuna was Kris’ friend, he wouldn’t snap at her with real hate unless he was really upset with her about something important.

“Nope,” the fae grinned, “not until you smile at…….um, what did you say your name was?”

“Joonmyun,” he said.

“Right! Joonmyun,” Hyuna flashed Joonmyun a smile before returning her attention to Kris, “I’m not gonna out until you smile and greet him properly.”

Kris didn’t respond with words. Instead, he just got up and walked over to Sori who was sitting with two other shifters, a werewolf, and a vampire. Joonmyun didn’t recognize the two shifters, but he knew the werewolf and vampire as his roommates – Chen and Xiumin.

“Want to sit with us?” Hyuna asked, “you’re roommates with Chen and Xiumin, right? That kind of makes you part of the group.”

“Sure,” Joonmyun nodded, following Hyuna to where the others sat, taking a seat as far from Kris as possible. It was clear to Joonmyun that Kris wanted nothing to do with him, so he would try to stay out of Kris’ way. He wished that the other wasn’t being so cold to him, but it just couldn’t be helped.

A/N: the first time Kris and Suho met clearly wasn’t all that great. but they got past it, so YAY!!!