Special Chapter 27 - N

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

“Hey,” N said, pointing to the guy across the street, “is that guy……is he looking at us?”

“What guy?” Ravi looked at where N was pointing.

“That guy,” N made sure he was pointing directly at the guy he was talking about, “the one with the white dress shirt and black leather jacket.”

“I don’t see anyone like that,” Hongbin spoke up, “are you sure he hasn’t walked away or something?”

“What are you guys talking about?” N scowled, “he’s still right there.” N looked himself and the guy was gone, “……..or not. Maybe he did walk away.”

“Must have,” Ravi shrugged, “come on, we need to get home.”

“Right.”

 

--

 

“I don’t get it,” N snapped, “How did you not see him?”

“How am I supposed to know?” Hyuk snapped right back and N could have sworn that Hyuk had growled as well, “I didn’t see anything. Maybe you’re just seeing things.”

“I….I don’t know,” N sighed, sitting down on the nearest bench, “I…..I just don’t know anymore.”

“Hyung,” Hyuk sighed, irritation fading, “maybe……maybe you should talk to someone. You’ve been seeing this guy in the leather jacket for…….like half a year or something, right?”

“About that long,” N nodded.

“The hyungs and I are talking to the school councilor in a few days,” Hyuk suggested, “maybe you should go with us? Talk about what you’re seeing? Maybe it’s some kind of……some kind of repressed memory or some like that?”

“Maybe,” N nodded, thinking it over, “I….I think I will go with you guys. I’ll schedule everything tomorrow.”

“It will help,” Hyuk smiled reassuringly, “I know it will, hyung.”

N smiled and nodded, but he wasn’t so sure.

A/N:and that is how N found his way to Dark Lake~~ I know nyokopuppet asked for this, so here ya are, dear!