Special Chapter 13 - Tao

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

Tao sat pouting in his room. He hated showering alone, but no one wanted to shower with him. Kai had even said how hilarious it was for Tao – a vampire – to be scared of showering alone. Tao was one of the scariest things on the planet. What would want to mess with him?

“Fears are irrational,” Tao muttered, trying to remember who would be in the dorms at this time of day.

The girls were out. Sori might even throw him out the window if he tried and Heesun would do far worse. Kris, Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all had flight training, so they were out. That was unfortunate because he could normally get Kris to shower with him pretty easily. The big bad dragon might think he was tough, but he wasn’t. Xiumin and D.O had vampire meeting stuff to take care of, so they were out. Sehun had gone to see Minji about something, but Tao thought he was just avoiding him. Luhan and Hongbin had some fae class, so they were out.

Chen and Kai would just turn him down flat and maybe even a little. Out. Ravi and Lay were out practicing and Leo had decided to join them. Hyuk was likely with the Kim brothers working to get stronger. Tao wanted to avoid the brothers, so that meant Hyuk was out. Ken didn’t have plans, but Ravi had mentioned earlier that the warlock was sick. That just left N.

Tao wasted no time running down to the second floor. He probably could have just jumped from the balcony to the ground and then jumped up to N’s balcony – it’s not like the jump could kill him or anything – but he didn’t know how N would react to that. He might need to pull so aegyo to get the older to agree and jumping onto the balcony would kind of ruin the cuteness.

“Hyung,” Tao asked after N opened the door.

“What’s up?” N yawned, “I was about to take a nap.”

“Shower with me?” Tao asked him, lifting up his shower supplies to show he was serious.

N looked down at the items in his hand before looking back up at Tao. He just looked at him for a moment before starting to shut the door.

“Hyung,” Tao whined, “please shower with me.” He showed off his best aegyo while sticking his foot in the door.

“Fine,” N sighed dramatically, throwing open the door, “just this once.”

“Yay!” Tao grinned, quickly hugging N before dragging the older boy to the bathroom.

A/N: N never had a chance. and it's gonna be a Tao-biased weekend 'cuz tomorrow's special chapter is about Tao, too