Special Chapter 28 - Sehun

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

“So what’s the deal with the new guys?” Krystal asked, looking over at the table the six new kids where sitting at, “what are they?”

“Read their auras,” Chen told her, “that should tell you.”

“I tried to read one of them,” she rolled her eyes, “but I couldn’t get a read on him.”

“That would be N,” Sori spoke up, “we……we aren’t sure what he is. Not yet anyway.”

“He hasn’t got an aura,” Kai added, “the others do, but he’s just, like, a black hole or something.”

“He’s a late bloomer,” Kris shrugged, “it happens.”

“Kris is right,” Suho nodded, “his aura will appear in time. He’s probably just got a gift or something developing that’s making him a black hole aura wise.”

“His name is N?” Jessica asked, “Weird name.”

“That’s what I heard his friends call him,” Sori shrugged, “I think his last name is Cha, though. That’s what Minji called him, Mr. Cha.”

“His name is Cha Hakyeon,” Yuri spoke up, “and thus far the only power he has is…….seeing ghosts.” Everyone turned to Sehun then, waiting for his response.

“He can see ghosts?” Sehun said, a slight smile appearing on his face, “like……like me?”

“Sounds like it,” Sori nodded.

“Sweet,” Sehun smiled brightly. He wanted to jump up right then and rush to N’s side, to bombard him with questions about their shared gift. Like how long had N been seeing ghosts and how many he’d seen and stuff like that.

“You have ghost class after lunch, right?” Luhan asked, “maybe you can talk to him about ghosts then if you guys are together. Bond and what not.”

“I would make his introduction to all of this easier,” Hyuna nodded, “and you can make a new friend, one who understands talking to ghosts the same way you do.”

“I will,” Sehun nodded before taking a bite of his lunch, “how many ghosts as he seen, Yuri noona?”

“Just the one,” Yuri said, “and the details about the ghost aren’t that clear either.”

“Understandable,” Sehun nodded, trying to hide the excitement he felt over getting to help someone new to the gift of ghost whispering, “he didn’t even know what he was seeing until yesterday. Once he gets some practice, he’ll be good.”

“Not as good as you though, right?” Tao laughed.

“Who knows,” Kai joined the young vampire in his laughter, “maybe he’ll be powerful enough to give Sehunnie a run for his money.”

“Maybe,” Sehun nodded as the bell rang.

“Let’s go,” Sori said, “help N and his friends find their next class.”

“Ok.”

A/N: so, it was recently asked to see Sehun’s reaction to ‘N sees ghosts too’ since he had been bullied for his gift and there was no one else at the school student wise with that gift. So here it is!!!