Special Chapter 3 - Kris

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

“What am I supposed to do?” Sori asked, pacing about Kris’ room like a mad woman, “I mean both of them asked me out and I care for both of them. what exactly am I going to do, Kris? If I say yes to one, it will hurt the other.”

“I know,” Kris nodded, “and you can’t agree to both because they asked you to the same event.”

“What if this messes up their friendship?” Sori stopped and looked at Kris with a panicked look, “what if the start to hate each other over this? The one who gets rejected hates the one who got accepted. And the one who gets accepted starts to hate the one who was rejected because he can’t be happy for him.”

“Now you’re being crazy,” he rolled his eyes, “I highly doubt either of them are so in love with you that this would destroy their brotherhood. Would you hate Yuri or Hyuna for liking the same guy you like?”

“No,” she sighed, “I’d get over it. Even if one of them ended up with the guy, I’d get over it because they’re more important than some guy.”

“That’s exactly what they’re going to do, too,” Kris told her, “so stop stressing yourself out over this.”

“Right,” she nodded, “I’m going to go back to my dorm and let Jessica get me all dressed up for this date and then I’ll go and have fun. Just like a normal girl. Well, not normal, just a not completely screwed up girl.”

“Screwed up girls go on dates, too,” he rolled his eyes at her, “fun dates with people they like.”

“Not screwed up like me,” Sori rolled her eyes, “screwed up like me girls sleep with their date half way through the first date. Isn’t that what we did?”

“First official date,” he corrected her, “we went on a bunch of non-official dates before that.”

“Right,” she laughed, “screwed up girls like me sleep with their dates on their first official date.”

“Don’t worry,” Kris laughs, “no one is sleeping with anyone tonight. Just go and have fun, alright?”

“Right,” she smiles before leaving for her own dorm.

With Sori gone, Kris is left with nothing but his thoughts. Most concern the shifter who’s like a baby sister to him. Well, maybe calling her a baby sister is the wrong way to put it because he did sleep with her at one point. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s really close to Sori and cares a lot about her well-being.

In a way, he’s kind of pissed off at N and Ravi for putting her in this kind of situation. If one of them gets hurt – and one of them will be hurt by nights end – then she will blame herself and she really shouldn’t be. The two boys should have settled things themselves before going to Sori. It was their problem and they should be the ones to deal with it.

Oh well, Kris sighed, what’s done is done. Nothing left to do but comfort whoever got rejected. Oh, and give whoever Sori accepts the ‘hurt her and I’ll roast you’ talk that he’s been dying to have with those two ever since he first realized that they liked Sori more than a friend.

A/N: so, sushi_sykes requested a special chapter focusing on Kris being a caring big brother to Sori in regards to N and Ravi’s feelings for her. Hope you like it, hun! And I hope everyone else likes it too even if it is on the shorter side of short. If you have a special chapter request, just ask in the comments below *points down at the comments box*