Special Chapter 23 - Jihu

Dark Lake Academy - EXTRAS

Jihu looked around the destroyed room and tried his best not to lose his cool. He had kindly asked Sori and Kris to keep the bedroom – if you could call it that – neat and this is what happened. Cloths were tossed all about, paper was all over the place, and the beds were ripped apart. Not to mention all the toys that looked like they’d been thrown around at random.

In the middle of the room stood the trouble making pair who’d done it all; Sori and Kris. The pair just ginned at him, looking proud of what they had done. That just made the werewolf more annoyed with them.

“I said keep things neat,” he finally sighed, “I asked you nicely.”

“We know,” Kris nodded.

“And yet this is what happened?” Jihu was trying really hard not to scream or yell. He wanted to win the trust of the shifter and dragon. Yelling would only hurt that goal.

“Yeah,” Sori nodded, trying to look innocent, “we don’t know how it happened.”

“You,” Jihu bit his tongue, trying to hold back what he wanted to say.

“You look mad,” Kris said, trying his best not to sound like he was taunting the agent even though he was.

“I am mad,” Jihu sighed again, “but what good will that do? The damage is done, right? Yelling isn’t going to undo anything.” without another word, Jihu set to work cleaning up the room.

Sori and Kris just watched him work, trying to figure out why he hadn’t yelled at them or anything. All of the other agents who’d been tasked with looking after them had snapped when they’d done something – anything – wrong. But Jihu didn’t say ‘boo’ when they messed up. That was why they had messed up their room, to make him snap. They knew that no agent wad that kind or cared about them. They had wanted to prove that Jihu didn’t give to s about them, too.

“We need to work harder,” Kris whispered to Sori. She nodded, but didn’t look too convinced.

A/N: since this is important for the future of the main story: a look into what kind of relationship Jihu has with Sori and Kris.