The Wicked Plan

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 9 - The Wicked Plan

 

Youngmin walked around the whole school trying to find HyunA.

Jerk, Trying to find HyunA huh? I wonder if you ever tried to find sica-unnie after you hurt her that day. HyunA had already went back to America. I have some connections with her father. Or should i say, My father's connections with her's. Getting rid of her is easy. Everything is going smoothly.

~Lesson starts~

"Youngmin-shi, please stop your daydreaming. The mid-term exam is coming." Professor Kim said to Youngmin across the classroom.

"Y-Yes Professor.." Youngmin stuttered as Professor Kim continued her teaching.

"Yoomi ah, can you let me see what Professor had wrote on the board. I can't see. Youngmin oppa is too tall and he was placed right in the middle!" Jiyeon whispered to Youngmin.

"I'll help you tell Professor Kim." Yoomi said and immediately she raised her hand and told the Professor that Jiyeon couldn't see well because Youngmin was sitting right in the middle.

"Fine, Youngmin, you will switch your place with Jiyeon." Professor Kim continued her teaching after that.

Great, You are now sitting beside me. Everything is getting easier.

I'm sitting with Yoomi now. I could feel my heartbeat. It was thumping hard. It was a different feeling.Different from when i confessed to HyunA. This time round, I really feel like a cupid hit me right on my head. Could it be I'm falling for her just because what happened yesterday?

~Lesson Ends~

"Yoomi ah.." Youngmin called out to Yoomi as she was prepared to leave the classroom.

"Yes oppa?" Yoomi asked innocently.

"Are you.. Are you free tonight? We can hang out together." Youngmin said after mustering all his courage.

Asking me out for a date huh? You look like it's your first time. The hot popular guy Youngmin falls for me. Falls for a best friend of his ex whom he ditched so heartlessly.

"Of course." Having said that, Yoomi gave Youngmin her handphone number.

She added on, "Contact me where and when."

It's hard to believe that I actually fell in love with someone who frequently reminds me of Jessica. Jessica is a nice girl too. But I hurt her. And now, God brings Yoomi to me. She is cute. It might be really mean because I seems to like someone right after HyunA left and Minwoo will shout his lungs out at me. But I don't care. I want to know more about her. And to see if,

I really love her..