Donghae

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 12 - Donghae

Yoomi looked at the picture until she felt a tear rolling down her cheek.

Wait for me, Donghae oppa. I will go back soon. After my revenge, I will go back to where we were. Please, wait for me. It will all be over soon. I miss you so much. After I told you I’m leaving for revenge, you were so angry that you burned away all our pictures. You don’t know how sad I am. Please remember that I love you.. Saranghae.

~Youngmin's apartment~

Youngmin looked at Yoomi and Jessica's picture. He was so guilty towards Jessica that he had saved her picture on his desktop. He compared both of the pictures.

They are so similar. I once thought they were somehow related. Everything Yoomi does, is exactly like what Jessica does. The way she hit her head with the tip of her pen when she is thinking, the way she walk, the way she dress, the way she smiles and the way she speaks. They are similar, yet they seems to have different personality. Whenever I sees her, It reminds me of Jessica. Nevertheless, I still like her.

Youngmin headed to bed afterward and manage to sleep even though his mind is occupied with Jessica and Yoomi.

~The next day~

Yoomi reached school later than Youngmin and when she entered the class, she saw Youngmin waving cheerfully at her.

"Oppa, have you done your work?" Yoomi asked innocently even though she knew the answer as she sat beside Youngmin

"Yah, I was so busy chatting with you yesterday that I.."

Professor Kim entered the room suddenly and everyone went back to their seats.

"Before I start my lessons, there will be a new student joining us in the exchange programme for some time." Professor Kim said and gestured the new student to come in.

No.. It can't be. Why is he doing here. He hated Seoul, Just like me. So why is he here. No, He know my plan. No way.

"Annyeong, I am Lee Donghae." The new student smiled as he scanned through the classroom.

Yoomi immediately looked down to avoid making eye contact with Donghae. Youngmin sensed something is wrong.

"Take a seat over there." Professor Kim assigned a seat for Donghae. A seat that is close enough to see Yoomi

[ Donghae's Thinking ]

She is trembling right now. She is afraid of me. Yoomi ah, Yoomi, Didn't expect me to be here? You can never escape from me. I'm here to find you, To get you back. Whoes the guy beside you. You can't be getting a new guy aren't you? Oh, I forgotten, You are here for your revenge. So I supposed he is Jo Youngmin? Yoomi, Everything you do, Can't hide from me. I will bring you back to where we belong, And we can get married. Yoomi.. I am not going to stay just for a month. I intend to wait until a little longer, but I guess, I can't wait to see you. Annyeong Yoomi. Annyeong..

Donghae smirked as he continued to gaze at Yoomi with his lovely eyes. The eyes that Yoomi once felt in love with.