The date

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 10 - The Date

~9pm~

Youngmin is still waiting for Yoomi. He keep trying to contact her handphone number, but apparently, she had switched off her phone.

"Yoomi-ah, contact me soon. I'm really worried for you." Youngmin said anxiously as he left her a voicemail and send her numerous texts

Not that soon. I watched you for very long. You might have forgotten how you had let my Unnie waited for you for a full 2 hour. You shall experience it again. You deserve it. It is only the starting.

After another 10 minutes, Yoomi pretend to run and pant tiredly to Youngmin.

"Aigoo, are you alright?" Youngmin said as he examine Yoomi from head to toe.

"Tr--Traffic J-Jam." Yoomi said breathlessly.

"Oh okay. Let's head for dinner now okay?" Youngmin said.

"Sure." Yoomi said, smiling sweety at Youngmin.

~At the restaurant~

"Oppa, something to give you." Yoomi said as she proceed to her plan.

"I took this before I left home." She add on as she passed her selca photo to Youngmin.

"Woah, cute." Youngmin smiled foolishly to himself.

I could not pinpoint the background of Yoomi's selca. I seems to have seen this before. Jessica once gave me her selca, The background was the same. I lost her selca photo. Can't remember whether I lost it or she took it back, I didn't care that much for her previously.

Do you see something similar? I purposely took that picture. The background was the old house Sica unnie used to stay together with me. I took this picture a few years back then. This is for you to see it carefully. I want you to remember my unnie whenever you look at this selca of mine. Because you have to pay for her death.

"Oppa, you must keep this selca in your wallet everytime." Yoomi gave Youngmin a smile and a wink, just like how girlfriends and boyfriends behaved.

"Sure." Youngmin put the selca in his wallet as his heart flustered when Yoomi gave him a wink. He was sure of his feelings towards Yoomi as he carried on.

"Yoomi, can you be my girlfriend?" Youngmin carried on with his confession, hoping that Yoomi would accept him.