Not for you

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 17 - Not for you

 

"Oppa.." Yoomi ran over to Jinyoung's side as she look at his face.

"Yoomi ah.." Jinyoung look at Yoomi curiously.

"Jinyoung Oppa, you should go home first.." Yoomi told Jinyoung and gave him a smile to assure that she is fine.

Jinyoung then left after nodding his head. He believe that Yoomi would explain to him what happened.

"Are you alright, Oppa?" Yoomi ask as she rubbed the bruise on Youngmin's corner of the lips.

"I'm fine as long as you are with me.." Youngmin smiled as he gave Yoomi a wink.

~In school~

I didn't want to go to school though.. I'm pretty sure Donghae is still in the school. I'm not sure what he is going to do to me in order to break up me and Youngmin oppa.. I'm tired of it. I just want to stay with Youngmin oppa..

She seems to be in a deep thought throughout the lessons. Perhaps I shouldn't have ask her to go back to school. She must be afraid of Donghae. I'm still not that sure of her relationship with Donghae, But I don't want to ask her. I'm afraid she would be stress up. She had been under a great pressure lately. It pains me to see her being like this..

~Break time~

"Oppa, do you want to try this?" Yoomi gave Youngmin her lunch box..

"Of course, it is made by you~" Youngmin said as he gave her a killer smile that melts Yoomi's heart.

Donghae was staring at them throughout the whole lesson as his anger boils.

[ Donghae's thinking in case you forgotten it ]

How could that be, Youngmin, You forgave a girl who tried to take revenge against you so easily? Yoomi, You think I am here just for you? I'm here for something else.. On behalf of someone..

Yoomi noticed that Donghae was looking at them so she purposely sat on Youngmin's lap.

"Woah, darling, when did you have so much aegyo?" Youngmin asked surprisingly.

Afraid that that would not be enough to make Donghae back off, she went to kiss Youngmin's lips. Surprised Youngmin respond back to her lips as his hand lingers around Yoomi's thigh.

Forget it, Yoomi. I'm not jealous. I'm not here for you, But for her.. I have already found my love, ever since you left. I only want my love to have happiness, So I am going to sacrifice you..

______________________________________________

Author note : Guys, Donghae's thinking might be abit weird but ít's because there is more story behind his words! It will be revealed soon! So do stay on and check! Also, thanks for all the subscribers! Hope you like this story!  Thanks for subscribing! I'm going to end my another fic quite soon, so I will focus all on this fic until I have another idea in my mind (: Although it is quite hard to manage 2 fics at a go, but normally the fic will be one long, one short so that I can end one faster ^^