'First' meeting

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 26 - 'First' Meeting

The doctor had diagnosed Yoomi's condition. Her left ear's hearing had only left 10% of what she can used to hear. She is, as good as deaf.

Jinyoung then arrange a meeting for Yoomi. He doesn't know that if it is better for Yoomi to continue to forget about Youngmin, as what she had wished for, or to let her regain her memory and faced the reality. However, he leave the decision to fate. If she can remember Youngmin, then let it be.

At this point of time, Youngmin entered the ward with some stalks of flowers to bright up the atmosphere in the hospital.

"Annyeong, Yoomi." Youngmin said awkwardly, while looking at Yoomi for any hint of recognisation.

Apparently, not. Yoomi just hide behind Jinyoung.

"Oppa, who is he?" She whispered, but loud enough for Youngmin to hear.

"I'm Youngmin." Youngmin forced a smile, trying to control his tears from flowing.

"Youngmin-ssi." Yoomi said after receiving a nod from Jinyoung.

"You must treat Youngmin oppa as Jinyoung oppa." Jinyoung commanded.

"How can I treat a stranger as my closest oppa?" Yoomi asked innocently.

Stranger.. That's right. I'm just a stranger from nowhere. Just a stranger..

"We will work together to become best friend." Youngmin stretched out his hand, but Yoomi retreat hers immediately.

Youngmin stared at his lonely hand that were rejected by his lover. His ex.

"Yoomi, don't be rude." Jinyoung said.

It seems like Yoomi become like before, when she only listen to Jinyoung and no one else.

"Anyway, I'm here to give you my wedding invitation." Youngmin said as he hand the invitation to the 2 of them.

You're invited to attend Jo Youngmin & Jessica Jung's wedding.

Venue : XXXX Church

Date : 14 november

Time : 13:45

We hope to see there.

Yoomi looked at the invitation excitedly.

"Oppa, we are going right?" Yoomi smiled.

She really had forgotten Youngmin.

"Do come. Jessica want you two to come and attend." Youngmin faked a smile.

On 14november, which is next week, he is getting married. Not with the one he love, but someone he used to toy with. Jessica Jung.

Karma.. It's my karma.. For toying with her..

"We definitely will." Jinyoung smiled, while looking at Yoomi.

Jinyoung know that it was Jessica's command.

And there is no way Youngmin can disobey it.