The Diary

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 5 - The Diary

Yoomi got home after the party at the bar with countless erts and old man. She is sick and tired of her life, but what can she do. She must take the revenge against Youngmin. Yoomi sat on her bed and looked at the photoframe being placed neatly on her bedside table. She cried as she looked at the photoframe. There was a photo of her and Jessica took together.

Unnie used to tell me what to do and what should not do. In the end, she suffered in the web of love. He was her first love. It was the first time I saw Unnie loving someone like this. But Youngmin doesn't appreciate her, he don't. He left her and dumped her like she is just one of the rubbish that was obstructing her way. I won't let him off, he will suffered the same as my dearest Unnie. I hugged my unnie's diary and cried. She is almost like my real sister. I don't know how many times I cried for her. All I knew was, Revenge. I opened the book of Unnie's diary which I found after she died.

- Jessica's Diary -

2 november 2009

He finally confessed to me. I love him to the max ~ He is the one of the most popular guys, everytime they came to school, I immediately turn into a fan mood.

3 november 2009

Everyone was against me since i was dating him right now. Oppa Oppa saranghae ~

4 november 2009

I gave him my first kiss today. It was a hot one. Weehee ~

19 november 2009

My first night to this cute guy. He said it was his first time, but he seems really experienced in this. I don't mind, i love him with all my heart. It was true love. I just knew it. Even a call from Yoomi doesn't make me that happy. Even my birthday celebration don't make me turn to be so exciting. Saranghae Oppa~

25 december 2009

I thought i saw him with someone else. I must be wrong.

30 december 2009

He brought me to meet his family. Awesome much!

She stop writing her diary for a few months.

But when she starts writing, she wrote more and longer.

26 July 2010

He was making out with some other girls at the back of the school. I pretend i didn't see it, my beloved Youngmin won't do this to me. That wasn't what he promised me when he kissed me. That wasn't what he said when i caught him with another girl that time. That girl was Hyorin. He said he was just fooling around and promised not to do it again. I believed in him. I believed that he would never lie. I could never bring myself to hate him. I love him to the max. Oppa, you are trustworthy right?

1 August 2010

Another time. I don't know how many times he had been cheating behind me. This time round the girl is Sunye. I really hate to see it again. I don't remember how many times i caught him making out with another girl. I hate touching his bare body because it just gross me out when i think of what he did behind my back. I confronted him, i told him i wanted a break up. I am sick of it, even though i love him alot. I should have known, he is a playboy to begin with. He begged for my forgiveness again. I forgave him, because i couldn't bring myself to hate it. I still love him and I believed he loves me too. Oppa, please don't cheat on me again. I'm hurt.

5 October 2010

He gave me that huge grin. I laid on his bed and it had been the 5th time we had been doing it. I caught him making out with ANOTHER girl. The girl is Soomin. She was my friend. I used past tense, because she isn't now. Oppa gave me another reason, he said that he was making out with her so that he could do his best when he was making out with me. No way, im not going to fall for that trick. But he really gave me a great time in bed. I still love him, no matter what he do to me. To me, he is daebak. Oppa, I'm really hurt right now, you aren't there when I need you, but i forgive you, because i know one day you will come back from me. I won't tell Yoomi what you did to me, she would seek revenge and hunt you down. I won't allow you get hurt.

Silly woman. If she let me know earlier, she won't suffer such crap.

Jerk, you will pay for it.

I continue crying as i read on.

The most painful part of her diary.

2 november 2010

I waited for him at the park where he confessed to me. It was our 1st anniversary. I haven't seen him for a long time since he went overseas to visit his grandmother. I knew she was sick, so I didn't mind when Youngmin Oppa left without letting me know. I admit I was indeed upset, but he is my man, he needs some freedom. I waited him for 2 hours. He look frustrated when he came. I hugged and kissed him.

"Mianhae Jessica. It was just a bet." He apologized to me

"Wae. Y-You mean, i-its all a .. a lie?" I said tearfully, couldn't believe what he told me.

"Mianhae. I just wanted to get HyunA's phone number. So it's a bet between me and Minwoo." he apologized again.

"I HATE YOU JO YOUNGMIN. I HATE YOU!" I slapped him. After that, I ran off.

I was hurt. So he and his good friend Minwoo just bet on me? Just to get HyunA's phone number? So I am just a bet? I went to school the next day and confronted HyunA. That's what he told me.

"We had a bet, if he got your first night and break off with you on the day he date with you one year later, he can get HyunA's number and could develop their relationship. It was part of the bet that i had to help him win HyunA's heart."

I was so hurt. So he was tolerating me huh? He make out with all those girls just to satisfy the loneliness for 1 year so that he could get HyunA's number? I am just the bet. That wasn't what he said. That day I went for drinking. I was so dead drunk then I got by some random dude out there. I couldn't take it anymore. I told Yoomi everything. The news of me getting and dump by Youngmin spread, I couldn't take the humiliation.

14 november 2011

The humiliation stays. Goodbye world 

I closed the diary book. On 14 november, that was the day she leaped off the building. My dearest unnie, died on 14 november 2010.

I pretended infront of Jinyoung oppa that I do not know anything about Youngmin. But I did more than he imagine. I know more that he thought I know.. Mianhe Jinyoung oppa. My revenge, is perfect.