The Break-Up

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 7 - The Break-Up

 

The picture of Youngmin kissing another girl spread like a fire throughout the school.

"I can't believe Youngmin is doing this to HyunA!" Minwoo shouted angrily.

"Perhaps he is just seeking comfort. You know.. He still felt sorry towards Jessica." Donghyun defended Youngmin.

"But Jessica is gone. You never know, perhaps she went into california and found a new boyfriend." Minwoo continued.

California my foot. She went to heaven. She suffered that much of humiliated and you expect her to live on? Use your brain, Fools.

Their conversation was being heard by Yoomi.

~At the Park~

"So you were just playing the hell out of me?" Yoomi cried as she shouted at Youngmin.

"HyunA, that's not what you think. That girl is my noona from other school. It's just a comfort kiss I gave her." Youngmin pleaded as he tried to explain to HyunA the truth.

"I'm not going to believe you, Joon. I just can't believe you are still a casanova after Jessica left you." HyunA said and slapped Youngmin, after that running off.

Don't mention her HyunA. Please don't mention her name. If you say her name, I would really let you leave. For you, I left her. And for her, I can leave you too. So please, You have no rights to mention her name. Everything started because of you. Even though I would not deny my fault.

Great, I managed to get them break up. I shall continued with my plan. Youngmin ah, Do you feel the pain in your heart? The pain you gave my unnie on 2 november 2010. That is not the end. There is more to come. Just wait..