Rescue ~

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 19 - Rescue ~

Yoomi started to feel dizzy. It then dawned on her that something is wrong with the orange juice.

"W-Wh-att d-di-d y-ou a-add i-in-sidee?" Yoomi asked.

"Something great." Donghae smirked.

With that, Yoomi went into a deep deep sleep.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Hey, Youngmin, what are you doing here ALONE?" His friend .

Youngmin drank his alcohol drink before replying.

"Yoomi was busy." He rolled his eyes while saying.

"Get me a drink then." His friend said while flirting with another girl.

"I'll go to the restroom for awhile." Youngmin said as he leave his seat.

"Wash your hands!" His friend teased.

"Shut up." He replied, annoyed.

Just as Youngmin is walking, he walked past a private room. He thought he saw something similar, so he took a step back. It was Donghae and Yoomi. Donghae was cheeks while Yoomi was still sound asleep. Then Donghae went on top of Yoomi and start kissing her.

"YAH!" Youngmin shouted as he bang into the room.

Donghae was so shocked that he fell off the Yoomi. However, he smirked.

"Look at this sl*t, completely under my control." He laughed.

Youngmin grabbed Donghae sleeve and pushed him out of the room. He throw several punches on his stomach. Agitated, Donghae tried to punch Youngmin but was stopped by the bouncer.

"He is trying to MY girl!" Youngmin yelled at Donghae and the bouncer dragged Donghae out.

Donghae mouthed 'I'll be back' but Youngmin didn't see it as he was too concerned over Yoomi. He ran back to the room and look at Yoomi.

"Yoomi? Wake up Yoomi?" Youngmin tried waking Yoomi.

Finally, Yoomi wake up. But she wake up to undress herself.

"W-What are you doing, Yoomi?" Youngmin stuttered, clearly embarassed.

"Soo hootttt~" Yoomi said flirtatiously.

Oh no, I bet that Donghae gave her those date drug. What a long night to go through.

______________________________

Author Note :

Sorry for not updating that long! I'm too occupied with the other stories on hand. But I will update this as frequently as possible!