Jinyoung's presence

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 3 - Jinyoung's presence

~After School~

When the bell struck, the teacher ended the lesson. All the students rushed out of the classroom while planning on what to do later on. Youngmin turned his head over and gave Yoomi a nod, indicating that it's time for them to meet. Both of them went to the backyard.

"Yes oppa? What is it that you want to ask me about?" Yoomi asked as she blink her eyes cutely - exactly like Jessica.

"Where had you been studying?"

"I study in a small village because I came to study here, oppa." Yoomi smiled lightly.

"Waeyo?"

"My parents died." Yoomi pretend to give a sad face.

Youngmin just stand there and looked at her. Jessica lived in a village too.. How similar are they.

Youngmin was about to ask more about Yoomi when Yoomi saw a red motorbike outside the school gate.

"Oppa, i got to go. See you in school tomorrow." Yoomi said and left immediately as she continue to look at the red motorbike.

Something is wrong. Youngmin's eyes is scary. Omo, I prepared so well to answer all his questions but yet. His eyes seems full of sorrow. No, wait. It can't be. He is a jerk. A total jerk. The hurt he caused to Unnie. I will never--

Yoomi's thought was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Yoomi!" Jinyoung said cutely.

"Oppa~" Yoomi dashed and hugged Jinyoung.

"Why did you come out late? The other students were all gone." Jinyoung pouted as Yoomi poked his cheek.

"Aniyo, I talked to Youngmin just now."

"Y-Youngmin?" What did you guys talk about?" Jinyoung said worriedly.

"It's nothing much, oppa."

"Yoomi.." Jinyoung asked as he held on Yoomi's shoulder lightly and faced her.

"I'm not going to let you stay here if you are going to do anything reckless." Jinyoung said sternly.

"I won't." Yoomi said as she pushes Jinyoung's hand away.

____________________________________________________________

Author Note :

Okay, I at this chapter. Sorry ~ Next chapter will be why Yoomi wanted revenge from Youngmin. It will be some sort of flashback for the both of the main character. I finally got 3 subscriber. Like finally. ._. Will update frequently. Perhaps I will update a few more chapter for today. I understand the pain of the author not updating it and leave you hanging there. For those who subscribed and comment.

Kamsahamida ~