Evil Plan

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 21 - Evil Plan

Yoomi went to school happily with Youngmin. But she wasn't holding onto Youngmin's hand which cause Youngmin to pout.

"Mimi, will you hold my hand?" Youngmin pouted.

"No. Because you me last night." Yoomi said.

"But it's not counted as if you enjoy it." Youngmin smiled.

"Shut up." Yoomi said.

They had not notice their conversation were overheard by 2 guys. Lee Donghae and Jung Jinyoung. Jinyoung look sadly at the two of them. While Donghae, had a evil plan hatched in his mind.

-----

"Oppa!" Yoomi shouted as she ran towards Jinyoung.

"Where's Youngmin?" Jinyoung asked.

"He went to clear the dustbin. It was his turn to do his duty." Yoomi said.

"I didn't know he is that kind of person that would do his duty." Jinyoung laughed.

"What about Donghae?" Jinyoung suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah, Donghae.." Yoomi said.

Suddenly her eyes widen in surprise.

"Donghae was trying to me the day before. He didn't succeed. Which means.." Yoomi said, taking deep breath.

"Youngmin is in danger!" They both said together.

They ran around the school trying to find Youngmin. Jinyoung took the longer route, in case Youngmin had walked the longer way. While Yoomi took the shortcut. A while later, Yoomi saw Youngmin throwing the rubbish.

"Youngmin oppa!" Yoomi shouted.

She was glad that Youngmin was fine. Youngmin turned back and wave. Yoomi then saw something strange at the roof. She shift her attention from Youngmin to the roof. Someone was holding onto the flower pot directly above Youngmin. Before Yoomi could say anything, the person let go of the flower pot.

Yoomi dashed towards Youngmin. She tried to push Youngmin away. She succeed. But the flower pot hit the side of her head and Yoomi fainted.

"Mimi.. Mimi!!" Youngmin shouted as he hold onto Yoomi.

The person that threw the flower pot smiled in victory and left. All the other students gathered around and soon Jinyoung reached. He was in shock to see Yoomi lying motionlessly on the ground, with her head bleeding.

"Call the ambulance. Call the ambulance!" Youngmin shouted as he hugged Yoomi.

"Wake up, Yoomi. Wake up!" Jinyoung said worriedly, and his tears are about to flow out.

"Mimi." Youngmin called while shaking Yoomi.

This can't be happening. Can't be..

_____________________________________________

Author Note :

I finally updated ^^ You can expect more updates coming along! ~