The Kiss

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 16 - The Kiss

~The Next Morning ~

"Aish, my head hurts. Where am I?" Yoomi woke up late and look around at the unfamiliar surroundings.

"You woke up?" Youngmin entered the room all of a sudden.

"O-Oppa.. W-Why am.. W-What a-are you doin-g here?" Yoomi stuttered. She then looked away from Youngmin's eyes.

God, Why did I end up here. Wasn't I drinking at the pub yesterday. Aish, My head hurts.

"I didn't know how to make the tea that you always make for me when I am drunk, neither do I know where you placed it." Youngmin said, looking at Yoomi

"It is at the 2nd cupboard starting from the right, You would be able to see the small packets of it over there." Yoomi replied carelessly.

So she still remember.. She still remember where she placed the items.. I don't know if I should trust what she said yesterday night.

"Waeyo? I'll get it myself then, since you seems confused." Yoomi tried to get up but Youngmin stopped her.

"I'll get it." Youngmin then left the room.

Perhaps I spoke rubbish to him yesterday night, He seems so distracted. What did I tell him, I wish I know..

~In the Kitchen~

Youngmin was busy making the tea for Yoomi that he didn't know that Yoomi was right behind him. Yoomi was extremely cautious for fear that Youngmin would carry on the topic that she didn't want to hear. But she knew that she had to say it.

Yoomi immediately hugged Youngmin from the back. She could feel that Youngmin was startled.

"Oppa, please. Listen to my explaination will you." Yoomi asked hopefully.

"I know. I know everything.." Youngmin replied, not looking back at Yoomi but had stopped what he was doing.

"She is dead right. Can I know where is her body located at? I want to visit her." Youngmin continued.

"My father said that he arranged people to scattered her ashes on the sea. There wasn't any tomb or what. She was already dead with her funeral all settled when I came to Seoul." Yoomi said, holding back her tears.

"How did she died, why didn't anyone tell me?" Youngmin asked, this time round turning back to face Yoomi.

"My father said she leaped off the building. I don't know what happened, until I saw her diary. The diary about you." Yoomi then look at Youngmin.

"My fault." Youngmin said as he look deep into Yoomi's eyes.

They may seems similar in terms of their appearance,

But there is something different from their eyes.

Sica's eyes is always hiding something,

But Yoomi's eyes is always trying to tell me something.

Without realising, Youngmin's lip pressed close against Yoomi's. Unknowingly, Yoomi respond back to the kiss. It wasn't the usual kiss they had, It is the kiss when they were both hiding nothing from one another. Youngmin's tongue slipped inside Yoomi's mouth until they heard a doorbell.

"What a great timing." Youngmin said as Yoomi pushed Youngmin away and gestured him to open the door.

"I would have done more if that door bell didn't ring." Youngmin smirked as Yoomi slapped him lightly on the shoulder.

Oppa forgave me. I'm really happy. So happy that I can die.

As Youngmin opened the door, Jinyoung rained a blow on his face.

"WHERE ARE YOU HIDING Yoomi!" Jinyoung shouted angrily as he grabbed Youngmin by his collar.

____________________________________________

Author Note :

Hey guys, This chapter is rather lovely~ They managed to get back together. Do you think it will end that fast? Nonono, there is only more to come! More updates will be coming~  I got a friend that would help me write scene. Which is, I'm gonna rate my fanfic H soon. And those ert readers will go mad. ><