The confession

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 11 - The Confession

There is a long awkward silence between the both of them.

Still a long way to go. I know I must play hard to get in order for him to die hard for me. I love to see your face like that. A mixture of anxiety and excitement.

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

"It's alright if--" Youngmin could not finish his sentence.

"Ok." Yoomi looked down shyly.

"Yes!" Youngmin shouted and the customers in the restaurant gave him weird stares.

He quickly do a apologize hand signal and turn back to Yoomi.

Ever since Jessica left me, I haven't had such smiles on my face. Not even HyunA can make me that happy. Yoomi is definitely different from HyunA and Jessica.

[ A/N ] Unknown people POV will be in orange. Very soon you will know who is this Unknown dude. Oops, did i just say dude. LOLS.

Not that easy,

Yoomi.

You think I'm letting you off that easy.

Even if I will,

She won't.

Never will she.

She needs nothing like this.

When the worst came, I will appear. Just wait.

Yoomi and Youngmin walked hand to hand outside the restaurant. Youngmin leaned in to give Yoomi a peck on her cheek and Yoomi blushed instantly. She mentally slapped herself.

Idiot, why am I blushing. That jerk just kissed your cheek. Don't forget he is a jerk. The jerk that hurts Sica-Unnie..

~Outside Yoomi's House~

"Good night." Youngmin said as he give a peck on Yoomi's cheek again and saw her disappearing into her house.

The moment Yoomi reached her house, she went to her room immediately and look at the photo. That photo doesn't show her and Jessica. But she and another guy.

Lee Donghae.

____________________________________________________

Author Note :

Sorry for being an and not updating this fic. I was too concentrated with my other fic. >< Sorry ^^. Will update this asap. I roughly have the concept for how it is going to carry on. This is going to be a long fic.