The Dangerous Intention

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 18 - The Dangerous Intention

~After Lessons~

"Yoomi, can I talk to you?" Donghae asked when he saw Yoomi alone at the homeroom.

"Donghae.. We.." Yoomi said.

"It's nothing much. I just want to talk to you. To clear up something." Donghae said, adding serious tone to his speech.

"Fine. Where do you want to talk?" Yoomi asked, giving up.

It could be better if we settle the matter quickly. So that everything will end.

"7pm, at the nearby park."

"Okay, see you then."

Donghae left, giving himself a evil smirk which Yoomi had not notice. Their problems have been troubling her too much. She seriously hate it and thought that it could be a chance to solve their problems. If only she know about Donghae's dangerous intention.

~7pm~

"Annyeong, Donghae oppa." Yoomi said awkwardly.

She feels awkward with Donghae, knowing that Donghae is mysterious and could be really dangerous since he had changed. His sudden change makes her feel scared but yet, she turn up for their meeting. She even cancelled the date with Youngmin in order to turn up for Donghae's.

"You're here." Donghae smiled.

Even his smiles are different..

"So, let's get onto the topic." Yoomi said.

"Wait, we need somewhere private." Donghae said, hiding his smirk.

"Isn't here private enough?" Yoomi asked.

Donghae dragged Yoomi and brought her to the pub. There is no way Yoomi could have defend for herself because Donghae just crossed the road without looking at the traffic lights, way too dangerous for her. But she doesn't know that something even more dangerous is waiting for her..

~At the pub~

Donghae pulled Yoomi into a private room in the pub.

"Donghae, why are you bringing me to such places? Didn't you say somewhere private?"

"What would you like to drink, Yoomi."

"Donghae.. Please.."

"Just a quick one will do."

"Fine, orange juice."

Donghae ordered orange juice for Yoomi and the waiter came. Yoomi had not notice the signal the waiter made to Donghae. Donghae smirked again.

"Let's get on to the topic." Donghae started.

Yoomi took a sip of the orange juice.

You are completely under my control now..