Hospital

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 22 - Hospital

The ambulance arrived quickly. Yoomi was sent to hospital. In the ambulance, Jinyoung and Youngmin were holding onto her hands tightly.

"Open your eyes, Yoomi." Jinyoung said.

Yoomi was semi-conscious.

"Don't sleep, Yoomi. We will reach hospital very soon." Youngmin pleaded.

He dare not think what will happen to Yoomi sleep. The last thing he want was Yoomi to sleep forever.

They soon reached the hospital. Yoomi had her eyes closed. Everything was happening in a speed of light and Youngmin could not intake what had happened. Who was the one who tried to hurt him? Yoomi was sent to the operation room. She need operation immediately.

After long hours of waiting, the doctor finally came out of the operation room.

"How is she?" Both guys asked, hoping for something good would come out of the doctor's mouth.

"I'm afraid to say that she might be in a coma. The impact of the flowerpot created a blood clot on her brain, pressing her nerves too. So, her left ear's hearing might be affected too." The doctor said.

Youngmin's face fell.

"When will she wake up?" Jinyoung asked the crucial question.

"It depends on her will. The sooner she wakes up, the better it is. If she takes too long to wake up, her chance of recovery will be definitely lower. And also only then can we check how bad is her hearing being affected." The doctor said.

He patted Jinyoung's shoulder and left.

The ward for Yoomi was quickly arranged. Her father was in aboard so he wasn't known of this matter yet. Only Youngmin and Jinyoung know what really happens to Yoomi. Jinyoung wanted to dash to the ward and check on Yoomi. But he stopped. What rights does he have to do so? He is not Yoomi's boyfriend.

And Youngmin dashed into it. He rushed to Yoomi and hold her hands.

"Wake up, Yoomi. Wake up." Youngmin pleaded.

-----

3 months passed in a flash. Yoomi showed no signs of waking up. She was lying there, with her eyes closed. Youngmin would read stories to her. He heard from others that by doing so, Yoomi can hear it and might wake up faster. He still have his hopes high up, waiting for Yoomi to wake up.

"Yoomi, when will you wake up? You know, I'm waiting for you." Youngmin said as he caress her cheek.

Someone walked past the ward. Her high heels make loud sound.

"Youngmin? That's you?" The familiar voice said.

Youngmin's heart almost stop beating.

It's her..