Falling In Love

A Twisted Fate

~2 months later~

"Oppa~" Yoomi shouted as she ran into Youngmin's arm.

"Jagiya, what were you doing yesterday after I sent you home?" Youngmin asked

At this point of time, Yoomi caught Donghae staring at them so she pulled Youngmin away and speak to him privately.

With every kisses oppa gives me, I love him bit by bit. Perhaps, I didn't like Donghae that much. Maybe, it is just a feeling when I am with him. I wanted to abort the mission. No more revenge. Because I love him now.. He don't look at other girls, he don't talk to me about other girls, he don't care about the other girls. All he look,talk and care about, is me. He is different from what Sica-unnie said he was. Perhaps I was wrong to have revenge. 

~School Ends~

 "Jagiya, I have to find Professor Kim regarding my marks." Youngmin look at Yoomi as he said that.

 "H-Huh? O-Oh, O-Okay,but can I come over with you?" Yoomi said.

 “Wae? I will be right back, jagiya.” Youngmin replied.

“Okay then.” Yoomi replied back  as she look at Youngmin leaving the classroom after giving her a peck on the lips.

I didn't want oppa to leave. Because he is still over there. Oppa, Please come back soon.

"Hi, Yoomi-shi." Donghae came over to Yoomi's desk.

God, He is here.

"Hi, Donghae-shi." Yoomi gave an awkward smile and spoke in formal speech.

"Why are you speaking so formally? Don't act like you don't know me, Yoomi.” Donghae said as Yoomi pushed him away.

Yoomi wants to leave, but she promised Youngmin to wait for him in the classroom until he returns.

"Wae? There is nobody here, except for you and me. Besides, we used to have a really great time, Yoomi. It's time for you to go back.”Donghae continued with some pausing in the midst of his sentence.

"Please, Donghae. Please don't--" Yoomi was pulled out of the classroom by Donghae before she could finish her sentence.

~At the school's backyard~

"Yoomi ah, I missed you like crazy. It's time for you to go back, you should end your revenge now. It's enough to cause him hurt." Donghae smirked as he said that.

"I won't leave Youngmin Oppa. I love him now, please. Don't tell him the revenge."

Before Yoomi could carried on any further, Donghae pressed his lips on Yoomi's. Yoomi immediately pushed Donghae away and slapped him. She then ran back to the classroom, wiping her lips as she held back her tears.

He changed, Donghae changed. He wasn't like this before. He will tell Oppa about my revenge, He will. Please, Donghae Oppa, Please. Don't ruin my relationship with Youngmin Oppa. I might. Really be falling in love with him. So please, let me tell him myself.   

______________________________________

Author note :

Some problem occurs during my update. So my writing will look kind of messy. Sorry. :P I typed in microsoft word that's why.