Finally

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 24 - Finally

Youngmin stared at her with wide eyes.

"Jessica, you know that we're over. Even if I marry you, there will be no love between us and we--"

"Marry me." Jessica repeated, cutting off Youngmin's words.

"I know I did you wrong. I regretted it badly." Youngmin apologized.

Donghae observe them at the back. Perhaps Jessica don't know, Donghae had like her alot.

"You don't have a choice." Jessica said.

"Why?"

"Either you marry me or you see no more of her." She threatened, pointing at Yoomi.

Youngmin don't understand why did Jessica insist in him marrying her. They have no more love, they are over. But why does she still insist?

"She is practically dead in the hospital." Jessica then laughed, mocking at Yoomi.

"My poor dongsaeng, what happen to you?" Jessica laughed again.

She became so evil..

Youngmin looked at Yoomi sadly.

I'm sorry, Yoomi.

-----

Jinyoung learnt the matter from Youngmin a few days later.

"So, what is going to happen to Yoomi?" Jinyoung asked.

"I don't know. Jessica had changed. She is so evil that I'm afraid of her. I dare not go close to her for fear something bad might happen. If I don't leave, Yoomi.. Might die." Youngmin said as he looked at the ground.

"But what will Yoomi think once you leave her? She will be so heartbroken." Jinyoung said.

"I rather to leave her than letting her die. Jessica will make sure she suffered long tortured death." Youngmin said.

"I'll leave Yoomi to you then." Youngmin continued.

All these conversation happened in Yoomi's ward. They completely neglected the fact. That Yoomi can still hear what they are saying.

-----

"Yoomi, when are you going to wake up?" Jinyoung asked the sleeping Yoomi.

Youngmin was already preparing for his and Jessica's wedding. And Yoomi, still had not learn the fact of it.

Suddenly, Yoomi's finger twitched. Jinyoung rubbed his eyes to make sure he did not see it wrongly.

"Y-Yoomi.. Doctor!" Jinyoung rushed out of Yoomi's ward.

The doctor came quickly and began to check on Yoomi. Jinyoung waited patiently outside the ward. Youngmin had not picked up his phone, hence Jinyoung couldn't contact him at all. A while later, the doctor came out of the ward.

"I will be doing scans for her later." He said and left.

Jinyoung rushed into the ward and saw the awake Yoomi.

"Yoomi, you woke up." Jinyoung smiled.

"Jinyoung oppa ~" Yoomi cooed.

Something is amiss.

"Yoomi, do you feel dizzy or something?" Jinyoung asked.

"D-Dizzy? What's dizzy?" Yoomi smiled.

Jinyoung's eyes widen. What's happening to Yoomi?