Unexpected Visitor

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 23 - Unexpected Visitor

Youngmin immediately stood up, accidentally letting go of Yoomi's hand.

"Jessica." Youngmin said.

"I didn't expect you to be here." She smiled.

Youngmin was shocked. She was supposed to be dead. By jumping off the building. Everyone knows it. Why is she here?

"A-Aren't y-you.." Youngmin stuttered, no longer know what is the right word to use.

Jessica then look at Yoomi.

"Poor dongsaeng." She said, her cheeks with her manicured nails.

Youngmin knew something isn't great is about to happen.

"Y-you." He said, still stuttering.

"I know you are very surprised. That I'm not dead yet. Everything was just a lie." Jessica explained.

Impossible.. She couldn't be alive. She is why Yoomi came after me. Yoomi came only because she is dead and now she appear infront of me and said everything was a lie? No.. It can't be. Jessica, you must be lying. It can't be..

"I still love you alot, Youngmin. I'm always watching you. I'm always watching." Jessica said.

Youngmin was afraid of her right now. Her voice isn't the sweet type which he used to like. Her voice is now, deep with hints of hatred.

"I didn't expect Yoomi to fall in love with you. You know, Youngmin, I saw what you did to her. You really love her don't you? I still believe, we can be together again." Jessica smiled.

"I know I did you wrong in the past. That was the mistake that I regretted the most. I'm sorry. That's all I can say. And now, I already have Yoomi, someone I love." Youngmin said, finally not stuttering.

He knows he have to let Jessica know that they are over.

"I don't think we are over. My hatred towards Yoomi is not over. My relationship with you is not over. This is the beginning, in fact." Jessica said, smirking at Youngmin.

"It's long over. It is. Jessica, let me go. Let Yoomi off." Youngmin said.

He doesn't know what Jessica is going to do to Yoomi, but he knows that it is something bad. And the last thing he want, is for Yoomi to come to harm. Jessica then lean towards Yoomi.

"My dongsaeng, it has been long since we last meet. I know your condition well. Don't wake up. When you wake up, something bad is going to happen. So don't wake up." She whispered to Yoomi.

She knows that when one is in comatose, they can still hear what the others said. She said that to her, so that she would forever be sleeping.

"What did you tell her? Don't threaten her, Jessica." Youngmin warned.

"Youngmin, don't underestimate me." Jessica said.

And someone then entered the ward.

"Lee Donghae, what do you want?" Youngmin raised his voice alittle, feeling himself being threatened by the two of them.

Then something came to his mind. Everything clicks.

"You were the one who threw the flower pot? How could you? I thought you love Yoomi? She was your ex!" Youngmin said, disbelieving that Donghae was someone even more mean.

"You were the one who I wanted to get. She was dumb enough to throw herself and block it for you. It's too bad, Youngmin. I used to love her. Yes, I used to. But right now, no. She left me. I need no such woman." Donghae said coldly while Jessica gave a smirk at the back.

"Everything makes sense don't you think so?" Jessica smiled.

"What do you want from me. Just speak your mind." Youngmin said, taking deep breath.

"Marry me."

______________________________________

Author Note :

Okay, I'm aiming to finish this fic by this week. So you guys will be having constant updates! ~ * pop the champagne * It might not be a very long chapter fic, but yeah, I feel the urge to finish this fic so that I can concentrate on the others. ~

Comment and Subscribe are well loved <3