Coincidence

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 15 - Coincidence

~JinYoung's apartment~

"Arasso, Coming!" JinYoung said irritatingly as he walked towards the door. The person had bang on the door for a few times.

"Yoomi.. What a surprise.. Yoomi. Why are you... Why are you crying?" Jinyoung said after he saw Yoomi's tearful face and swollen eyes.

"Oppa.. It's all over.. You were right. He found out the revenge.." Yoomi said as she entered the house.

"I told you Yoomi, You can't hide it forever.." Jinyoung sighed.

"I tried to explain but he.." Yoomi sobbed.

"I guess, you should stay here for the night. I'm sure you don't want your appa to know you have cried."

Yoomi didn't say anything as she followed Jinyoung to the guest room. She isn't even in the mood to tell Jinyoung that she had no such appa.

I told you, You will only get hurt. Please, Don't think that he will forgive you. You shouldn't even like him in the first place. You should go back to where you belong. You don't belong here.

Jinyoung closed the door after he saw Yoomi lying on the bed.

~The following week~

She haven't come to school for a week. Perhaps she is avoiding me, Or maybe she is planning for another revenge. To think, I thought she truly love me. What a joke.

~At night~

I had been drinking and wasting my life for the past 1 week. I had not dare to go to the usual pub that Oppa and I always went to. Firstly, I might saw him there. Secondly, It just reminds me of him even more. I went to the new pub called "Starz" I don't know how much I drink, But I will drink as much as I can, So that I will forget him for the time being.

I thought of going to the usual bar I went with Yoomi many times before. But I might saw her, So I purposely went to the new pub called "Starz". It was so crowded there. Until I found myself looking at the girl drinking her life away. It's.. Yoomi..

Youngmin was about to walk over to Yoomi but he saw a guy talking to Yoomi. Yoomi then followed the guy to the dance floor. Youngmin watched by the side, he had no courage to go forward but he was worried for Yoomi.

Yoomi and the guy danced crazily on the dance floor. The guy starts to touch Yoomi's waist, but Yoomi is too drunk to notice anything. When the guy's hand was going to touch Yoomi's , Youngmin went forward and punched the guy. As the guy fell down on the floor, Youngmin pulled Yoomi away and bring her to the back alley.

"L-Let go of me! I haven't drink my fill.." Yoomi slurred.

"Yoomi.. Why did you waste your life away in the freaking pub?" Youngmin asked worriedly.

"JinYoung Oppa ah.. Please teach me what to do.." Yoomi suddenly cried.

"Jinyoung? I'm not Jinyoung. I am.." Youngmin was cut off by Yoomi's sentence.

"Oppa, please. Please help me explain to Youngmin Oppa. He doubt my love, he doubt me. Oppa.."  Yoomi pleaded

"Yoo--" Again, Jinyoung could not finish his sentence.

"I was indeed back for revenge. But, I really love him now. He doubt me.. He thought that I didn't want to have with him because I am only back for revenge. He doesn't know how much I love him and how much I watched out for him. I wasn't even that close to Donghae back then.." Tears flows down Yoomi's cheek as she carried on.

"If only Oppa knew how much I love him. I wasn't even given a chance to explain. Oppa, please don't bring me back to Cheongsang. I want him to forgive me before I go. Oppa.." Yoomi then fell on the ground as she continued crying.

Many people speak the truth when they are drunk. Yoomi, Am I really wrong about you? And what relationship are there between you and Donghae? Aren't you and him.. Dating?

"Yoomi, Where is Sica?" Youngmin proceed to ask, perhaps by doing so, he could track Jessica and apologized to her.

"Dead.. She is dead. I don't blame Youngmin oppa now. Please.." Yoomi fell asleep on Youngmin's shoulder after she finished what she wanted to say.

What? Jessica is.. Dead? How could it be.. I mean. She was supposed to be fine.. No wonder, No wonder you want revenge.. She is dead because of me right.. I'm really a jinx.

Youngmin then piggyback Yoomi as he proceed to his own apartment since he figured out that he could not bring Yoomi back to her own house.

Yoomi.. Mianhae..