Truth hurts

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 14 - Truth hurts

Great, I got my freaking marks back. I should celebrate with Yoomi later on.

Youngmin smile foolishly to himself as he think of where he should bring Yoomi to for a date. He heard a voice behind him. A familier voice. A voice that once cried because of him. Youngmin turned his head.

"H-HyunA?" Youngmin asked carelessly, not be able to believe his eyes.

"Oppa, Oppa please. Break up with Yoomi before she hurts you. " HyunA cried as she dragged Youngmin to the back of the male toilet.

"Wae? HyunA, I know I hurt you before. But it have nothing to do with Yoomi." Youngmin said, trying to defend Yoomi until he heard what HyunA said.

"Oppa, why do you think she come to this school? Have she ever told you her background other than her Jinyoung Oppa? Have she ever told you about her family?" HyunA continued as Youngmin kept quiet.

"You may not believe this, but she managed to send me to Australia with her connections with my Appa. Not only that, she is." HyunA paused before she continued with her next sentence.

"She is Jessica's sister."

Youngmin was in a shock as the truth slapped his face hard.

"Can't be. She isn't.."

HyunA proceed to show Youngmin all the pictures Yoomi took with Jessica.

"Oppa, You know what does that mean right? She is back with revenge. Do you believe me now?"

Youngmin walked off, holding onto the pictures.

So, It's a lie, huh. She never love me before. Just to hurt me, Like what I did to Sica. Every kiss, Every smile, It's just for revenge? Yoomi.. Your goal had reached. I'm hurt.

"Youngmin-shi." A voice called from the back. Youngmin turned his head and saw the new student Donghae.

"Yes Donghae-shi?" Youngmin asked, trying to hide his sadness from the huge blow he got from HyunA just now.

"I have something to talk to you about. Regarding Yoomi." Donghae continued as he observe Youngmin's expression.

Yoomi again. I really can't take it anymore.. If there is still anymore things she had been lying to me, I might really break down.

Donghae told Yoomi all the revenge matters. Yoomi had knew it before Donghae told him until the last straw came in.

"Don't touch her anymore. She is my girlfriend. It had been since 2 years. " Donghae carried on, laughing secretly deep down his heart when he saw Youngmin's facial expression changed.

So she already had a boyfriend? She must be so determined to have her revenge..

Youngmin walked off without looking back.

~In Classroom ~

"Oppa, you are back. I waited for you for so long." Yoomi ran over and kissed Youngmin's cheek.

"Yoomi.." Youngmin paused. His heart hurts so much.

"Yes Oppa?" Yoomi replied, sensing something is wrong.

"Jessica is your best friend isn't it?"

No, This can't be happening. Oppa, He is going to misunderstand me. He would doubt my love for him, No, Oppa. Oppa, Please.

"Oppa, I-I can explain. I can." Yoomi stuttered.

"Yoomi, you got your goal. Is that why you reject having with me? Yoomi.." Youngmin look at Yoomi's eyes.

I felt pity when i saw her eyes welled up with tears. She seems regretful. But I can't believe her anymore. She is..To think.. She is.. Sica's best friend. The truth.. The truth hurts..