The Plan

A Twisted Fate

Chapter 2 - The Plan

~During Lessons~

Yoomi was silently glaring at Youngmin and HyunA as Youngmin put his arm over HyunA shoulder.

"Waeyo?" Jiyeon asked as she caught Yoomi glaring at the couple infront of them.

"Nothing much.." Yoomi said, giving back a smile to assure Jiyeon.

"He is Jo Youngmin. He is pretty good in studies, I must say. Especially in sports. He is the basketball captain.." Jiyeon went on and on as Yoomi looked away and sigh silently. You don't know, Jiyeon-shhi. From his head to toe, I memerised everything about him. His height, his studies, his habit and his record. I must praise my memory for that. My plan is perfect. Way perfect.

~Break Time~

The male students in the class flocked to Yoomi and invited her for lunch. Yoomi gave him a smile and rejected all of them.

This girl is special though. Her eye-smile is attractive. Just like.. Just like Jessica..

Yoomi caught Youngmin staring at her. Although Youngmin quickly turned his head away and pretend to be sleeping. As the male students left Yoomi alone in the classroom with Youngmin, Yoomin proceed towards Youngmin.

"Annyeong!" Yoomi squated down inside of Youngmin's desk and gave him another eye-smile

"Annyeong, I am Jo Youngmin." Youngmin gave a light smile, he couldn't help but to think her as someone he knew.

"Are you older than me? Can I call you Oppa then?" Yoomi asked, giving a cute face as she opened her eyes wide.

She reminds me so much of Jessica.. That's how Jessica get close to me.. Do I remind you of Jessica? Do I remind you of my Unnie? I bet you do. The hurt you caused her, I will double up and pay back to you. It's payback time.

"Can we meet at the school backyard after school? I have really important things to ask you." Youngmin said in a serious tone.

"Sure! See you." Yoomi got back to her seat and covered up her smirk with her hand. I know what you are going to ask. I knew it. But it came faster than I thought..

______________________________________________________

Author's note : Yeah, my first ever fanfic. I have thought of this plot for a long time. It gonna be a little draggy, to speak the truth, I already thought of the ending. (: Will update even faster if there are subscribers and comments! Thanks ya ~