Chapter 9- School's Party pt. 3

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me ask you a question. Why are you always following me?" Sehun said as he backed of a little. Rae Hae laugh sarcastically at what he said.

"Excuse me? Following you? In your little monkey dreams and why would I follow a jerk like you? Not in my whole life jerk!" Rae Hae said sarcastically.

"Huh! Are you trying to trick me?" Sehun said as he step forward and leaned his face closer to Rae Hae's.

"No!" Rae Hae said as she look on the other way to avoid his gaze.

"Oh God help me!" Rae Hae thought. Sehun came closer until...........

Rae Hae's POV

  "Oh God help me!" I thought as his face came closer to mine. I closed my eyes ready for what will happen next but I didn't feel something landed on my lips. I Opened my eyes and saw Sehun smirking.

"You're really expecting me to kiss you?!" He said sarcastically.

"I was just closing my eyes because I hate to see your face inches away from mine." I reasoned out.

"But a while ago when I went closer to you why didn't you close your eyes?" He asked still with a smirk.

"Uh it's because your face is closer than a while ago!" I yelled.

"But why are you so defensive?" He said.

"I am not defensive. It's just that your irritating the hell out of me!" I said.

"Does this handsome face irritates you? Many of the girls out there would kill themselves just to be in your position Ms. Stalker." He said.

"Oh really but I'm not like those girls. And don't call me Ms. Stalker cause I have a name." I said and was about to walk out there but he grabbed my wrist.

"We're are you going Ms. Stalker?" He asked as he turned me to face him.

"I said I have a name!" I yelled this time is real anger.

"Oh sorry! Don't be mad. Okay, what's your name then?" He said.

"Won't tell!" I said and was about to walk out again and this time he grabbed my waist.

"Are you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter