Chapter 23- Surprise Visit

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Hae's POV

                I woke up because of the sun light that entered my room and hit my face. I groaned as my eyes met the light and turned to the other direction. It was weekend and we don't have class to attend. I then stand up and look at the clock. It was now 8:00 in the morning. I then grabbed my phone and check the messages one by one and one message caught my eye. It was a message from Sehun.

From: Sehun

To: Rae Hae

      Rae Hae-ahh, I'm sorry for not showing up for a week. I was so busy with my schedules that I can't even check my phone. Please forgive me. I'll be visiting you as soon as my schedules loosen a bit. I'm sorry and I hope your doing good.

           I jumped out my bed because of happiness. I then grab my towel and go in my bathroom. I change into my white loose shirt and red shorts. After drying my hair I tied it into a messy bun and grabbed my nerdy glasses to match it with my outfit. I ran down stairs and was greeted by an empty living room I sighed as I realize that my parents are gone for work.

"Miss your breakfast is set on the table already." Mr. Lee said.

"Neh. Thanks Mr. Lee." I said as I proceed to the dining hall to eat.

           While eating my phone vibrated. I grabbed it form my pocket and check the message.

From: Ri Sungie Unnie

To: Princess Rae

        Hey! We're coming over there. Let's have a movie Mar. I'm bringing snacks in case you run out.

        I then replied her with a simple yes, then start eating again. After eating I then grabbed my movies in my room. I then put them on the table. I get in the kitchen and asked the maids to prepare snacks for us cause we're going to have a movie marathon. After 5 minutes the door bell rang. I ran and opened the door I saw my friends grinning at me as I opened the door with a smile.

"Ay, ay, ay! Looking good Rae Hae-ah!" Ah Rah grinned at me.

"Don't look at me like that Ah Rah-ah." I said.

"Did something happened?" She asked as I ushered them in the living room.

"Uhm no." I answered as I plopped down beside her.

"Lie better." Ah Rah said as she rolled her yes at me. The others just laugh.

"So...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter