Chapter 25- First Date??? Pt. 1

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              A week after the last visit Sehun and the other members are free from schedules. They will be resting a week before they're official comeback. Sitting on the long couch with his hyungs Sehun  busied himself with his phone. He just texted Rae Hae to inform her that he will be taking her out but didn't say the further details of his plan. After a minute his phone beep that made the members look at him. He didn't spare a glance to them and smiled when he saw Rae Hae's name on the screen.

To: Sehun Oppa

From: Rae Hae

Wae? Is there an important event the day after tomorrow?

Sehun smiled at her response want to play with her he replied.

To: Rae Hae

From: Sehun Oppa

I just want to be with you. Is it bad to be with you jagiya?? 

It didn't take long his phone beeped again. The members frowned at the sound. He just smiled at them in response. He opened the message and smiled at her reply.

 

To: Sehun Oppa

From: Rae Hae

Can you please stop that?! 

Sehun replied to her immediately.

 

To: Rae Hae

From: Sehun Oppa

Stop what?

After sending the message Sehun then turned to watch the movie they're watching then his phone beeped again.

To: Sehun Oppa

From: Rae Hae

And now your acting like an idiot again. Can you please stop joking around? Please!!*puppy eyes*

Sehun's smile widened. He didn't know that the members are looking at him. 

"Yah! Why are you smiling?" Kai snapped him.

"It's none of your business!" Sehun answered still looking at his phone.

"Can you please put it in silent mode? It's so irritating." Baekhyun said with a scowl.

"Aishhh. Okay, okay. I'll just be in my room just call me if you need me." Sehun said as he stood up from the couch.

"Stop there mister! We agreed to watch the movie together." Suho said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested." Sehun answered as he was about to walk out and was stop again.

"Wait. Just sit here and put your phone into silent mode." Luhan said.

"Okay, okay." Sehun said as he sit down on the couch.

To: Rae Hae

From: Sehun Oppa

I'm sorry for replying late. My hyungs are just so irritating.

He sent the message and sit there comfortably. Then he's phone beeped again.

To: Sehun Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter