Chapter 16- Dahae's Side

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: This Chapter is about Dahae. This is a flashback 4 years ago before EXO debuted as an  artist. Many will be revealed in this chap. Some of you are confused why Dahae wanted revenge then this Chapter will be the answer. Enjoy!

 

 

4 Years Ago....

      Dahae was sitting on the grass under the tree scribbling something on her notebook suddenly someone covered her eyes. She stop scribbling and put the pencil beside her lips before she speak.

"Sehun-ah stop it. I'm doing something!" She said. The hands then left her eyes. 

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked.

"Uhm homework." She answered as she continue what she's doing.

"Ahh why are you doing it here in school?" Sehun asked.

"It's better to do it early so that when I go home I will eat and rest directly." She said.

"Ahh okay." Sehun said as he lied down on the grass.

"Don't you have any homework?" Dahae asked.

"No." Sehun answered.

"Okay." Dahae said.

       After 30 minutes Dahae was done making all her homeworks. She then stretched and keep her things. She tilted her head on the side and saw a sleeping Sehun. She smiled as she stared at his sleeping figure. She then shook him.

"Sehun-ah! Let's go. It's getting late." Dahae said.

     Sehun stirred and opened his eyes. 

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yup. Kaja!" She said as she helped him stand.

        The two then go home. Since they're neighbors Sehun don't need to drop her. Dahae entered her house first. After seeing her go in Sehun then go in greeted by his parents. After dinner Sehun then go out to his veranda and wait for Dahae to go out. After 5 minutes Dahae then sat on the chair then the two began to share. It was a habit since they were in middle school. Night passed by. The two are now walking to school. They arrive and students started to shout. Sehun was quite popular that's why. Sehun sent Dahae on her classroom first before going to his. He would protect Dahae from his fangirls in school. After school the two hang out in the garden first.

"Dahae-ah do you have plans for tomorrow?" Sehun asked.

"No. Wae?" Dahae replied.

"That's great let's hang out then." Sehun said in excitement.

"Okay! Pick me up at 10:00." Dahae said.

"Okay. Let's go." Sehun said and the two of them then go home.

       The next day was full of laughter. They go to Lotte World, Namsan and Myeongdong. The two had a great time. They did not know that after that day they will not be able to hang out again. That day Sehun was scouted by an agent from SM Entertainment. Sehun became busy. After auditions he was accepted as an official trainee. Dahae on the other side was wondering why Sehun have less time. She goes to school and go home alone, eat alone, and sit on the veranda alone. Sehun would go home often but only for a day and he will not be there again. After 2 years Sehun debuted along with other 11 boys. Sehun was sent to school again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter