Chapter 5- Shopping

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The three woke up early in the morning to go shopping before Rae Hae start her first day in school. It was weekend so Rae Hae will start on Monday. Mr. Lee prepared the car for the three. They ate breakfast first before heading to mall. After eating breakfast they then headed to the mall. When they arrive Rae Hae was fascinated by the great view in Seoul. They arrive after 10 minutes drive. Mrs. Kang and her daughter enjoyed their time together shopping while Mr. Kang enjoyed himself with a cup of coffee.

"Princess let's go here." Her mom  said as she entered the shop.

            They go out the shop carrying two shopping bags each. Rae Hae was laughing because her mom at first said that she don't want the dresses there but she did bought 2 dresses and also bought 2 for Rae Hae. Her mom then entered the next shop. She is currently carrying 3 bags. She followed her mom inside and told her mom that she will just stroll around. She entered different shops and bought different dresses and accessories. While strolling around she bumped into someone.

"Miahne!" She said and bowed 90 degrees.

"Aish! Can't you see I'm in a hurry." He said.

"Wait!" She said and studied his face. "I-i-it's you again!" Rae Hae yelled.

"Wait are you following me?" He asked.

"Huh? As if... And excuse me who are you to be followed." Rae Hae said in a blunt manner.

"This is impossible! You? You don't know me?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

"Your not Justin Timberlake. Your not a member of Maroon 5 and your not even a Hollywood artist. How would I know you?" She said maintaining her tone.

"Oh so you're a foreigner." He said.

"No I'm full Korean but I live in U.S for 10 years. Wae?" She said.

"Never heard of a group called EXO?" He asked.

"I heard some of my schoolmates but I'm not interested." She answered and rolled her eyes.

       He was about to talk back when Suho and the others came.

"Sehun-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter