Chapter 29- The Audition Pt 2

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      The day of the audition finally came. The girls then drove their way to Cube Entertainment where the audition will take place. When they finally arrive they entered the building wearing they're costume for their dance.A staff then approached them and lead them to a room where the auditions are held. When they entered all heads where on them. They then sit down in the back part. They were given a number and stick it on their clothes. 

"I'm so nervous." Minhee said.

"Don't be. We can do this!" Ri Sung said.

"Yeah! We can do this!" Jiyeon said.

     They watched the others performance. Almost all of the performers are good but others locked practice. They are still waiting fro their call when the staff came out.

"Number 881!" She called.

"That's us!" Rae Hae said as she raised her hand.

"Come here." She said as she gestured for us to go.

"You're next. So please get ready. You only need to introduce as a group if you have a group name then that's it. After you perform please go back here and sit down because we will give you instructions.." She instructed.

"Neh!" They answered as she put lapel microphones on them since they're going to sing and dance at the same time.

"Next!" They heard one of the judges shout.

      The staff then send us on the stage. They bowed as the stopped on the center of the stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The only girl judge greeted.

"Annyeonghaseyo we are BG imnida!" They said in unison and bowed after.

"Before anything else please show us what you've got." The guy on the right said.

      they then proceeded to their places. Then T-Ara's number nine started to play..

(A/N: Eunjeung's part is sang by Rae Hae, Hyomin's part is sang by Ah Rah, Jiyeon's part is sang by Ri Sung, Soyeon's part is sang by Min Hye, Qri's part is sang by Minhee, and Boram's part is sang by Jiyeon. And please click on this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEh_wvAczJQ  to see how they performed.)

 

[Eunjung] Ooh~ Ooh~ (Number 9)  [Hyomin] Dangsineun nal neomu apeugeman haneyo
Byeori bitnadeon geuttae uril gieokhaeyo
[Eu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter