Chapter 17- Fix and Plans

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     It's been a week since the pictures spread. Rae hae was released from the hospital 4 days ago. Sehun on the other hand was fixing his problems in the company. Rae hae didn't attend school yet because of the fear. She was staying inside her room. Minhee, Ri Sung, Ah Rah, Min hye and Jiwon would visit her everyday. Sehun always text or call her to check if she's okay.

SM Ent. Building

9:30 a.m

   Sehun was infront of Mr. Lee with his manager and the other members. Sehun was scared but he brush it off for the sake of Rae Hae. Mr. Lee face him with a really serious expression. Sehun gulp hard. What will he do? Is this really the end of his career? Thoughts flooded in his mind. His mind is in chaos. He was in deep thoughts that he didn't hear Mr. Lee calling for him. Luhan who is sitting beside him nudged him to bring him back to reality. Sehun snapped out.

"Oh Sehun are you listening?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Miahne for not paying attention." Sehun said as he bowed his head.

"How will you fix everything? It's been a week since the incident? What are you planning to do? What are you going to do with the girl? Your sasaeng's are plotting for her. Will you be able to protect her?" Mr. Lee ask.

    Sehun told Mr. Lee about his relationship with Rae hae 5 days ago. Mr. Lee was furious at that time but later that day after knowing what happened to Rae Hae he always ask Sehun if she's okay and now he is asking Sehun his plans on how to protect and how to anounce in public their so called relationship.

"Uhmm I still don't know." Sehun answered.

"I am planning to held a press conference with you regarding this issue. It will be held the day after tomorrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter