Chapter 4- Airport Incident

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

      We just came from our concert which is held in L.A. We are at the airport with the hyungs and fellow artist. We then headed outside with our usual disguise tool. I was left behind because they walked so fast. I was catching up but someone bumped at me.

"Watch it!" I yelled.

"Miahne!" She said as she bowed 90 degrees.

"Can't you see? Or are you blind?" I said as I face her. She was beautiful. I was staring at her and she snapped by saying.

"Uhm excuse me Mr. Whatever your name is. I already said sorry a while ago. What's your problem?" She back fired. 

    I just turned around. She grab my jacket to turn me and face her.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Your not answering me?" She said.

"Can you please leave me alone?!" I yelled as I took his glasses off. She was taken aback when I did that. She just stared at me. I left her there saying nothing. I heard her muttered jerk. Huh! Hell I care. I then catch up with them.

"Sehun-ah where did you come from?" Suho our leader asked.

"Oh I was caught in the crowd and it's hard to go out. I'm sorry." I explained.

"Okay. Now get in and so that we can rest early." Suho hyung said.

   The ride was quiet. Chanyeol hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Kyungsoo hyung and Kai are sleeping soundly. Suho hyung was staring out the window and I on the other side stayed quiet listening music. I remembered the incident a while ago. She was beautiful, pearly white skin, reddish lips, pointed nose and rosy cheeks. I was smiling while thinking of her. I didn't notice that the others are staring me with a why-are-you-smiling-like-that look. I snapped back in reality and ignored them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter