Chapter 22- Missing Her

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rae Hae I think you must open up to him more. Even though you two are just pretending." Ri Sung said.

"I can see that even though your just pretending Sehun cares for you. Maybe he's just busy. Just don't think about those negative things. Think positive." Min Hye said.

"Thank you guys! I'm really thankful to have you all in my life." She said as she hugged them.

       They shared a long hug group hug. They are happy because Rae Hae is trusting them with her secrets. After the small talk Rae Hae was back to her old self but still a part of her is lonely. A part of her is still longing for his presence. 

              After the visit of her friends she then think about everything they told her. She plopped on her bed then stared at her laptop lying on her study table. She then had an idea to look on their schedule on the net. She jump out of her bed and sit down in front of her laptop. She then opened the website of SM and look at the schedules. She can see the schedules of EXO listed on the calendar. She sighed.

"He's really is busy." She muttered to herself. She then close the laptop and lied down on her bed. She opened her AFF account and decided to read her favorite story "Watching Me". After reading for 2 hours she fall asleep with her phone beside her.

 

Sehun's POV

      We were on the studio having a practice for our comeback next month. It's already 1 in the morning but still here we are still practicing. We've been really busy lately and we don't even have time to check our phones or gadgets. I am really frustrated this days. Why wouldn't  I can't check on her because of my schedules. I can't even have time to call or text her. What if she thought that I was just pretending to be caring? Aish I really want to know how she's doing, if she's okay. 

"Sehun-ah!!!" I heard Suho hyungs voice.

    I then turned to look at him and give him a questioning look.

"We've been calling you for the nth time Sehunnie!" Baekhyun scolded.

"Mianhe hyung." I muttered.

"Care to share?" Luhan hyung  asked as he plopped down beside me.

"Ah not here." I said as I stand up. I offered my hand to Luhan hyung and pulled him up. He then look at me and walk away as Suho hyung started to gather the others for the last instructions.

                    After that we gathered our things and go home. When we arrive Luhan hyung then entered my room and locked the door behind him. He sat down on the edge of my bed. 

"So care to spill?" Luhan hyung asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter