Chapter 7- School Party

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    It was now Wednesday. Time flies so fast. Rae Hae got more friends than she expected. There's Ah Rah, Ri Sung, Min Hye, Jiyeon, and Minhee. Rae Hae with her friends then entered the school together. 

"Is there an announcement?" Minhee ask seeing the students flocked in front of the bulletin board.

"Molla." Min Hye said as she shook her head. 

     The 6 was confused. Then three girls passed by them talking about the Acquaintance Party. Ah Rah, Ri Sung, Min Hye, Jiyeon, and Minhee's face lit up a what they heard while Rae Hae on the other side stood there still confused.

"Uhm guys? What are they talking about?" Rae Hae ask. The girls laughed at her. "What's funny?" She asked as her face turned serious.

"Are you that clueless?" Ah Rah said. "Aigoo. Okay let me tell you." She added. "There's going to be a party this Saturday!" She said with excitement.

"Oh really! That's great!" Rae Hae said.

"Yeah and I guess another band will come!" Ri Sung said.

"Come on let's check it out!" Min Hye said as she grabbed her sister.

"Yah! Are you that excited that you're grabbing me? You know I don't want to be grabbed and dragged at the same time!" Ri Sung said while glaring at her sister.

"Miahne but I really want to see the band who is coming!" Min Hye said as she squeezed through the students who are crowding the bulletin board.

"Smells like sweat here!" Min Hye muttered to herself. Then she succeeded. She then look at the announcement posted. It was really the acquaintance party to be held on Saturday. She read further and she shouted like an idiot. The students look at her weirdly then she scoffed outside the crowd. Then she dance in excitement. Ri Sung grabbed her and shook her.

"Yah! Why are you like this?" Ri Sung said while shaking her. "Hey! Get yourself together Park Min Hye!" Ri Sung shouted. Her sister stopped her daydreaming and face them.

"E-e-e...." 

"Yah! We don't have much time! Just say it before we ran late in class." Ah Rah scolded.

"EXO is coming!!!!!!" Min Hye said.

"Wait did you just say EXO?" Minhee asked still on her second thought.

"Yeah EXO is really coming!" Min Hye said again.

"Ahhh! EXO is coming!!! Kyaaa!" Jiyeon said as she grabbed Rae Hae and dance waltz.

"Wait guys who is EXO?" Rae Hae asked. They all stop and faced her with ARE-YOU-JOKING-LOOK plastered on their faces.

"Are you serious? Like they're the most popular group in Korea!" Ah Rah said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm not informed." Rae Hae said.

"It's okay." Jiyeon said.

"We understand you. You live in U.S for 10 years so yeah that's cool." Minhee said.

"Who's in for shopping this afternoon?" Min Hye asked.

"We just got our allowance." Ri Sung said in excitement.

"Me! I'm coming!" Ah Rah said as she raised her hand.

"Nado!" Jiyeon and Minhee added.

  They all turned they're gazes to Rae Hae who is just standing there quietly.

"Aren't you going?" Ah Rah asked.

"Oh no. Me and mom already shopped last weekend. So no need for shopping." Rae Hae explained.

"But you know you should tag along." Min Hye said.

"Yeah you should." Ri Sung added.

"Okay but I will go home before 8:00." Rae Hae said.

"Okay. Then let's meet up at the parking lot after school." Jiyeon said. "Gotta go! Still have a class!" She added.

"Oh no! I'll get going to! Don't wanna be late!" Ri Sung said.

"I'm al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter