Chapter 19- Pool Party

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Their argument became longer. The two started name calling. Sehun got irritated because she won't stop. His ears are hurting and he wants to wear ear plugs because of the girls high-pitched voice. Sehun got an idea. Rae Hae was blabbering nonsense facing the window instead of Sehun. Sehun smirked and stand up. He then came closer and wrapped his arms around the girls petite waist. She stopped instantly as she felt arms wrapped around her waist. She stiffened at the sudden contact. "Please stop talking now jagiya. I promise I won't argue with you again." Sehun whispered in her ears.      She felt Sehun's breath brushed on her neck and sent chills down to her spine. Sehun spun her around with just one swift move.  "That's better." Sehun said as he pulled her into a tight embrace.       Rae Hae felt warmth and safe in Sehun's embrace. She returned the hug as Sehun smirked at his victory. The two were still hugging when the door bursts open. The two broke their hug and stared at the figures standing beside the door with mouth agape and wide eyes............

"Uhm...... Sorry about that." Ri Sung said as they step out of the room and shut the door.

     Sehun and Rae Hae look at each other then back to the door. Rae Hae pushed Sehun away from her then screamed.

"What did you do now?!" Rae Hae said.

"What? Nothing.." Sehun answered.

"Now let's go downstairs and tell them what really happened." Rae Hae said as she grabbed Sehun's hands and dragged him down. When they arrive they saw the girls sitting on the sofa giggling softly. Rae Hae faked cough and they all turned they're heads.

"Hi Rae Hae-ah!" Her friends greeted like nothing happened.

"Oh hello." She greeted back. She glanced at Sehun. Sehun just shook his head. Rae Hae rolled her eyes.

"Are you going out today?" Her friends asked.

"Molla." She replied with a shrug.

"Oh. How about you Suhun-ssi are you busy today?" Rae Hae turn to look at Sehun.

"No." Sehun answered.

"Assa! How about we hangout today?" Min Hye suggested.

"Uhm Min Hye unnie I think we can't." Rae Hae said.

"Wae?" Min Hye asked.

"He's an artist." Rae Hae said.

"Oh sorry I forgot." Min Hye said.

"Okay since you can't go we will just stay here." Ah Rah said.

"What will you do here?" Rae Hae asked.

"We will go swimming!" Minhee shouted.

"Not a bad idea. Okay then let's go swimming." Jiyeon agreed. The others nodded their heads.

"Since we didn't bring extar clothes Min Hye and I will go home first. We will also buy our food along the way so don't worry about the food." Ri Sung said.

"Okay. How about you guys?" Min Hye asked.

"We brought extra shirt so no need. We planned this last night." Minhee said.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell us?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter