Chapter 13- Tears and Guilt

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Taemin, Kai, Sehun, Sulli, Luna and Krystal then leave the class. Rae Hae was spacing out the whole time that made the other's worried. it was no dismissal and her friends was looking at her.  "Rae Hae-ah are you sure you're okay?" Ri Sung asked. "Neh." She said. "But why do you look pale?" Minhee ask this time. "I'm really okay guys." She said. "Tell us if you have problems." Min Hye said. Rae Hae just nodded. "It's better if you bring her home Ah Rah. She doesn't look good." Jiyeon said. "Neh. Let's go Rae Hae-ah I will drop you home." Ah Rah said and drag Rae Hae with her.

 "Thanks for the ride Ah Rah!" Rae Hae said.

"Are you sure your okay? you look pale." Ah Rah said.

"Neh. Don't worry. I just have a slight head ache." Rae Hae said.

"Just don't come to school if your not feeling well. Don't stress out." Ah Rah said as she left.

       Rae Hae entered the house. The maids get her things and put it inside her room. Her mom came to her.

"Princess are you alright? You look pale." Her mom said as she examined her daughter.

"I just have a slight head ache mom. I'll go up now. Just call me if dinner's ready." Rae Hae said as she kissed her mom and go up.

       The moment she arrive inside her room she threw her body in the bed and stared at the ceiling. Different thoughts flooded her mind that cause her head ache to worsen. She groaned in pain as she clutched her head. Tears fall from her eyes as the pain worsen. She then took a tablet of pain reliever in her night stand. After 10 minutes the pain slowly subsided. Sehun's words echoed in her mind.

"Date me..."  "That's the only way." 

"What will I do? Even if I say yes. Nothing will change. He will still be in the company while I'll be here in school being dragged by his fans. Why me? Why of all the girls in the world. Why me?!" Rae hae cried. Then someone knock on the door.

"Princess it's time to eat now." Her mom said as she knocked on the door.

"I don't want to eat mom." Rae Hae answered trying to act like nothing happened.

"But you need to eat." Her mom insisted.

"Mom don't worry. I came home full so no need to worry." Rae Hae lied. Tears fall from her eyes.

"Okay. Just rest." Her mom said and left the door.

     More tears fall from her eyes.

"I never lied to mom before..... I really hate myself... Ugh!" She said as she tried to hurt herself. Her phone rang she look at the caller and answered it.

"Rae Hae-ah are you, okay now?" Ah Rah asked on the other line.

"Yeah. I'm really okay." Rae Hae said trying to sound normal.

"Are you crying?" Ah Rah asked.

"A-ani. I'm not." Rae Hae reasoned out.

"Are you sure? Your voice changed?" She asked.

"Ahh this is nothing." Rae Hae said.

"Rae I know your not okay. Tell me. I promise I won't tell." Ah Rah assured. Rae Hae's tears fall.

"Ah Rah-ahh." She said as she cried.

"Wae? What happened?" Ah Rah asked.

"I-I-I..........." Rae Hae did not finish her sentence as she cried more.

"Wait for me there. I'll bring Min Hye and Ri Sung along. Don't worry." Ah Rah said and hung up the phone.

        After 5 minutes Ah Rah and the other 2 arrive. They rang the doorbell and a maid came.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The three greeted with a bow.

"Is Rae Hae home?" Ah Rah said.

"Neh. She's upstairs." The maid answered.

"Can we see her?" Ah Rah asked.

"Neh. Please come inside." The maid said and opened the door widely.

      When they reached the front door they were greeted by Rae Hae's parents in the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The three greeted.

"Oh hello ladies. her for Rae Hae?" Her mom asked.

"Neh." Ri Sung answered.

"Just go up stairs. Seohyun please lead them." Rae Hae's mom said.

"Kamsahamida!" The three said with a bow.

        The time they arrive at Rae Hae's room worry filled their faces. 

"Thank you!" The three said as the maid then leave.

        Ah Rah took a deep breath before twisting the door knob. She then put her head inside. She saw Rae Hae on her bed crying non-stop. Ah Rah and the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter