Chapter 20- Pool Party Pt. 2

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    The door opened again. Ri Sung entered carrying a 2 year old baby boy. They all look at her with a whose-that-baby-look except for Min Hye and Jimin who are holding their laughter. "Yah! Whose that child Ri Sunngie?" Jiyeon Asked. "Don't tell me that's your child." Ah Rah said, "Yah! Yah! Yah! Kids these days. What are you thinking? If your wondering who this baby is well this is our brother Park Minjo." Ri Sung said. "Thank god." Minhee said. "Let's start already." Min Hye said. "Okay. everybody to the pool now." Rae Hae said.       They all proceeded to the pool. Ri Sung on the other hand gave Minjo to Jiyeon so that she can cook. The girls also planned to stay for the night. 

               Ri Sung was in the kitchen while the others are in the pool enjoying. She was cooking for lunch. She also baked cookies and cupcakes for their snacks. After baking she then asked the maid to watch her dishes and made her way to the pool carrying the cupcakes and cookies. The moment she put the tray down on the table. Min Hye, Jiyeon and Minhee splashed water on her.  She stand there for a moment and turned around.

"Just wait for me when I'm done." Ri Sung warned as she grab a towel place on the chair.      

                She dried herself before returning to the kitchen. After an hour she finished cooking all the dishes. She then leave it there because it is still to early for lunch. She returned to the pool and glared at the girls.

"Unnie get in here!" Rae Hae said.

"Yeah! Let's enjoy this day." Min Hye said.

"Tss! I don't like to. You ruined my day already!" Ri Sung ranted.

                 Rae Hae get out of the pool and approach her unnie while drying herself. 

"Unnie is something wrong?" Rae Hae asked. 

"Nothings wrong. I just don't want to swim when the sun is still up." Ri Sung said.

"Guys their's no problem she just don't want to be dark!" Rae Hae announced.

"Yah!" Ri Sung said as she hit Rae Hae.

"Or maybe she's afraid to show her fats!" Min Hye mocked.

"Well my dear sister I'm not like you. Obsessed with having those 4 packs." Ri Sung said.

"Tss. It's because I'm ier than you!" Min Hye spat.

"Can you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter