Chapter 11- Bothered

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Blue font means they're speaking English.

Rae Hae's POV

        Another day in school. I'm not mood to do things lately. It's because of Sehun. I can't him out of my mind. I was really bothered because of what he did. I keep on spacing out and end up snapped by my friends. 

"Uhh What did you do to me Oh Sehun?" I thought.

     We are currently walking here in the hallway going to our class. Ah Rah was looking at me with Are-you-okay-look plastered on her face. I smiled at her to assure her that nothings up. We arrive at the classroom. I took my seat and quietly prepare my things. Ah Rah took the seat beside me.

"Hey, are you sure you okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah nothings really up." I answered.

"But we've been bothered by your quietness and your spacing out since the party ended." She said.

"It's nothing really." I said.

"But don't be shy to tell us, okay? We're here to listen." She said and patted my back.

"Okay. But really don't worry. I'm just thinking about some things." I said.

"Okay then I'll be going back and please don't lose your smile." She said. I nodded and she go back to her seat. 

    The class started and it was like the usual. But this time we will be train to dance and sing. i was glad because it's my passion. Thanks to mom and dad who sent me in this Prestigious Performing Art School. We are now here in the practice room.

"Okay everyone. To day we will be training you how to dance and sing. First we'll be teaching you how to dance. We have some guest here to teach you. For singing we also have guest so let's start." Mrs. Son said.

    Mrs. Son then discussed the type of dances they will teach. After discussing she then look at us.

"Questions?" She asked.

"None..." The students answered.

"So without further a do I introduce you our guests." She said as she gestured them to come in.

   My eyes widened at what I saw. He's here... I muttered curses inside my head hoping he will not notice me. But it's too late my eyes meet his. I looked away directly. Ah Rah noticed my fidgeting and asked me.

"Hey! You okay?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine." I answered. She just nodded and patted my back.

"Today's guest are Kai and Sehun from EXO-K, Taemin from SHINee, Luna, Krystal an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter